Originally posted by: Vartika026
So you'll give exam in June?
Yes. I will give a try.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vartika026
So you'll give exam in June?
Yes. I will give a try.
Aaja aayi bahaar😆
which one?
AT jaldi complete hone wali.😉
itna acha welcome muje aaj tak kisi ne nahi diya😆🤗
Yes. I will give a try.
Cool... Our first paper will be same😛
What do you wanna study?
let me help😆Originally posted by: Vartika026
Nah same old crap... And we're just spamming 😆
itna acha welcome muje aaj tak kisi ne nahi diya😆🤗
Maine bhi acha gaana gaaya tha😭
tell me about it😭
I can't even complete a normal book in a month
Samajh me aa jata h ki padhne likhne ke din gye aab
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Cool... Our first paper will be same😛
Really?