Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think for that fake chori allegation on Rashami.
bt Janta seen na who stole and who not so all set
Originally posted by: viknandera
he is like daayan ki Nazar for Rashmi
Jahan Rashmi ja jikar hoga, uska bhi hoga
I don't think daljit & Devo will let her marry arhaan...if he is not her type....why is this mother India marrying him???
Is there new promo?
Originally posted by: Plutolilly
Maybe they won't show the arti-rashmi fight in main episode, that's why there is no promo video available.
😒😒😒
thanku Honey Bee
means alot ...........
guys double eviction hoga aik mid night b aj ki elimination k bad 7 reh jayin gay
I think she won't else Devo is gonna kill RashmiOriginally posted by: HoneY_BeE
I don't think daljit & Devo will let her marry arhaan...if he is not her type....why is this mother India marrying him???
I'm seeing ramu kicked out of Rashmi life as soon as she outta bb
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
I don't think daljit & Devo will let her marry arhaan...if he is not her type....why is this mother India marrying him???
Has Daljit said anything regarding Ramlal in her interviews?
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
Is there new promo?
not yet bt they will show .. BB is focuing on rashmi
see Araan is somhow liked by Rashmi and she has a corner soft one for him we cant deny
she somhow acknowledged his efforts or supporting her in her bad time
we must give her space unless she is OUT and see wat she will decide
devo n RT bashed him badly whn TRUTH came out
Daljeet feel sorry for Rashmi for been through ths .. i heared her interview