Originally posted by: viknandera
I think none
Becuz problem is most ppl doesn't like a woman with strong opinion, independent and free will
This is true the world over 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: viknandera
I think none
Becuz problem is most ppl doesn't like a woman with strong opinion, independent and free will
This is true the world over 😔
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
It feels sooooooooo good in the AT!!! I hate going on MF.
love you all!
Ha...yahan peace hai. I am not even going out of this AT. I lose my mind.
Originally posted by: viknandera
I think none
Becuz problem is most ppl doesn't like a woman with strong opinion, independent and free will
Sad but true!😒
it is :)Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
This is true the world over 😔
So when will we know who is eliminated?? Will the wkw be aired on Sunday and Monday???
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
So when will we know who is eliminated?? Will the wkw be aired on Sunday and Monday???
Tonight BB Will save Aarti. Rest 3 are in danger. Mostly V will go.
yes, but hopefully spoiler aaj hi aa jayega,Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
So when will we know who is eliminated?? Will the wkw be aired on Sunday and Monday???
pehle I wanted thakurayin to go but with his latest back biting session, thakur sahab should go
Originally posted by: DoremonLove
Hello all im a rash fan. 🥳 Rashami ftw 🥳
Heyy..Good to see you here..Welcome 🥳
Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift
Tonight BB Will save Aarti. Rest 3 are in danger. Mostly V will go.
Pta nahi kya hoga..i want double eviction now..🤣 waise 18 weeks hogaye phir b ye ghar mela hi bana hua hai..so many ppl all the time
I dont want arhaan part in rash journey 💔