since so many of u r here..phir se yaad dila deti hu ek bari 😳
https://twitter.com/SDevoleena/status/1223245021584867328?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
since so many of u r here..phir se yaad dila deti hu ek bari 😳
https://twitter.com/SDevoleena/status/1223245021584867328?s=19
you are seriously funny... First your post and now eggplant🤣Originally posted by: viknandera
oh yes
Rocker n dazzler r superb colors👍🏼
Sizzler is most champu color of all
Sometimes I feel like I'm an eggplant😭
Seriously man purple😔
Originally posted by: viknandera
oh yes
Rocker n dazzler r superb colors👍🏼
Sizzler is most champu color of all
Sometimes I feel like I'm an eggplant😭
Seriously man purple😔
Eggplant 🤣
Purple is my favorite color.... Mujhe bhi sizzler banna hai😍
guys ye activity q ho rai hai?
done deal👍🏼Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
since so many of u r here..phir se yaad dila deti hu ek bari 😳
https://twitter.com/SDevoleena/status/1223245021584867328?s=19
I will do this for the first time. 😆Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
since so many of u r here..phir se yaad dila deti hu ek bari 😳
https://twitter.com/SDevoleena/status/1223245021584867328?s=19
Tum zyada dur na ho bas 800 more😆Originally posted by: Vartika026
Eggplant 🤣
Purple is my favorite color.... Mujhe bhi sizzler banna hai😍
guys ye activity q ho rai hai?
voot wale bore horhe honge 🤣 waise b asli fans ka naara lagate phir rhe hai si bar 😆 bt we shd take this seriously ⭐️ lets try make her win these activities!
Tum zyada dur na ho bas 800 more😆
BB k badalty dynamics sy ho jay ga 800 cross😆