Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
episode mei kuch acha ho for rashmi to pls update here..😒
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7_WRavAezm/?igshid=7f16kkhw1pnv
thanku rohit for constantly supporting her 🤗
That's great.❤️
Yeah, I remember but main avi tak nahi bani.😒
Aww but you already rock baby doll❤️❤️😘😘
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
episode mei kuch acha ho for rashmi to pls update here..😒
i bet u alll epi jaisi b hui favour mai jay gi Rashmi ki
she has gone through tough phases n deserve all happinesss
i wat her to sign a good show n let us njoy wth her presence on our screen
Ha.. seriously...will miss her..only 15 days .☹️
I hope she comes back fast with a good show.😍
she has gone through tough phases n deserve all happinesss
i wat her to sign a good show n let us njoy wth her presence on our screen
I want her next show with Ksg... Kaash aisa ho jaaye
I became a rocker in 2012
Nd sizzler bnne me 8 sal lg gye😆
Ha.. seriously...will miss her..only 15 days .☹️
I hope she comes back fast with a good show.😍
mera b dil baith jata hai soch kr apni fav k liye Mmmm phr sochti hun bas jo b hu acha ho
ist season BB ka mainy folow kia boat stressful tha journey 😆
IN SHA ALLAH she will shine
Originally posted by: viknandera
welcome :)
Thank you Mr writer😍😍