That's great.... Let's rock this AT😎
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's great.... Let's rock this AT😎
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ikr! I became rockerz in two months
hmmmm .. just using IF for BB after tht who knws we all will b where ..enjoying everybit of it n want to stay now positive
2 week n life will b back to square todays episode will b intresting
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Hey guys! Can I join this AT?
Ofcourse, Vartu. ❤️Welcome.🤗
Originally posted by: Vartika026
That's great.... Let's rock this AT😎
Uff!!! 😍😍😍
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ikr! I became rockerz in two months
Yeah, I remember but main avi tak nahi bani.😒
u guys are killing becoming rockerz n all...meanwhile im stuck wid sizzler since last 5 years 🤣🤣 Congrats to al changing colors here haha
hmmmm .. just using IF for BB after tht who knws we all will b where ..enjoying everybit of it n want to stay now positive
2 week n life will b back to square todays episode will b intresting
After this we'll watch kkk... It's coming soon n I'm so excited 😍😍.... I came on forum after months but i gotta say i missed it so much.... This forum is addictive, i swear!
she has gone through tough phases n deserve all happinesss
i wat her to sign a good show n let us njoy wth her presence on our screen