Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh toh bol do na zara ke lyrics the right?
I don't know...I have never heard the song...🙈😛🙊🙄🙄🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh toh bol do na zara ke lyrics the right?
I don't know...I have never heard the song...🙈😛🙊🙄🙄🙄
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
No...We were chatting through scrapbook. While chatting, I asked where she lives. I told my address. That's how we came to know...🤣
Alag level matlab
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I don't know...I have never heard the song...🙈😛🙊🙄🙄🙄
Mujhe achha lagta hai
Azhar movie ka hai
Excuse me😍😍😍💕💕
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Koi mujhe order de mujhe pasand nahin
she just ordered me
order ke saath bas please lagadena
par mujhe bura nahin laga
Phone conversation ♥️♥️♥️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Samjhi nhi...🙄🙄🙄
Mishti konsi mili?

Poo ka fav Mehra ji ke bete ki shaadi 🤣🤣🤣🤣