I don't want her back! 🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't want her back! 🤬
TRP nahin milegiOriginally posted by: opsora2090
for random EMA now Audience is clearly rejecting this .. that is why suddenly focused now komo and her exposing game .
Haan toh jaldi aaye aur jaye 😆
Glad to know that. 🤗I am so glad that I came here. I will keep coming here as long as we are all here 🤗
Hola people
Good Morning🤗
🤪Originally posted by: opsora2090
aj ka pulaou hai , preyu ki baby ka nappy kaun change karegi , bajaj iya prerna or pher dono milke
I think I can post the caps.Originally posted by: opsora2090
If Royalty would have face ever
Sur agli bar pls paragliding caps le ana
Gross! 🤪🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
writers were just insane-
Mumma , bhia se peyar karti hai ..OMG OMG OMG 🤣
How could they put this dialogue by kukku , how ? 🤣
Totally! He would have read the letter with deep emotions...with every word causing a tug at heartstrings. 🥺Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Universe works in mysterious ways
aaah that letter ...only regret wish they made Bajaj read that sigh ... the writing by KSG is ❤️❤️❤️
ussi ki awaaz mein padaate toh it would have been in a diff level
Still she deserves the hate she gets 😈