Originally posted by: abhiya_12
High time yaar move the story it's been two weeks they are dragging 😂
So third week also they are only dragging 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
High time yaar move the story it's been two weeks they are dragging 😂
So third week also they are only dragging 😆
Yeah. That would be interesting.😉
Btw as per ITV trend that ungli either points towards someone Standing beside or right behind the main culprit.😂😂😃
Mohini fits in both cases.She was standing right beside and right behind Komolika
yesOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
I still say jagga should either blame Anurag or Prerna 😂
prerna - i want to take limelight
anu- i want to do dhisum dhisum😆
We should trend..#IsRaatKiSubaahKabHogi😆 This is the longest night ever in KZK..3 weeks
i m imagining veena entering & moh blamingOriginally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yeah I saw the precap again and I think Moh will be blamed.She is standing next to Sona too
moloy is like rajesh mujhe bhi bula le apne pass🤣
Originally posted by: Y3YNA6QQJ4VUOWSH
yes in nightie with Shawl ..... Woh bhi raste par stopping cars .....
yeh log uber use nahin karte kyaa ??🤔
And I’m confused with the time period ..... I saw ppl like good amount of ppl on road and here Basus were ghode bech ke soying....😆
F🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
per wo batayega kya 🤪Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I don't know it's doctor , so I am hoping he says something about Sona to Anurag😆
dont trust ur wife
Originally posted by: ifmember
Blame Cutiepie 😂
AB will murder jagga😂
Wow. Then Moh is perfect. But she was in the jewellery Shop too.Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Mohini fits in both cases.She was standing right beside and right behind Komolika
Maybe she will have her usual drama attack after being accused and Jagga will run away.🤪
Originally posted by: ifmember
About the tablet she is giving ?
Yes something like she don't want his memory back