Originally posted by: mytinypaintings
Thank you soo much but I am into this till the end now.
Congratulations for your baby.. Wishing you good health and a healthy baby🤗... Take care.. ❤️🤗
May I know your name..❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mytinypaintings
Thank you soo much but I am into this till the end now.
Congratulations for your baby.. Wishing you good health and a healthy baby🤗... Take care.. ❤️🤗
May I know your name..❤️
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Congratulations for your baby.. Wishing you good health and a healthy baby🤗... Take care.. ❤️🤗
May I know your name..❤️
Thank you so much
and I am Saumya
Yrr everybody is misunderstanding me. I don't hate anyone. I love them equally. I m just disappointed by his particular act.
Sry if anyone got offended by my posts. I messed it up. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I should keep my mouth shut cuz i end up messing things.
Sona ka papa naren hospital se jab wapas ayega so he will make sure to pack his favourite bahu Sona’s breakfast and lunch so she can go to her shooting and he will tell her that he loves her 100 crores while she will leave to work
Kitna emotional scene hoga between papa Naren and super bahu Sona
Sry if anyone got offended by my posts. I messed it up. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I should keep my mouth shut cuz i end up messing things.
Hey nope... U aren't at fault... If u r gonna blame urself.. Then am ready to take my leave from here..🤔. Its me who stirred d peace ✌️ f dis thread then...
Sry if anyone got offended by my posts. I messed it up. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I should keep my mouth shut cuz i end up messing things.
Dont say sorry
U can express ur ideas freely 🤗
Compare his drinking style with Devdas Rohan 🤣🤣
He was looking like drug addict when Pari was ignoring him and he was drinking
Ughhh... Rohan...🤢🤢😕
I will never compare a gem like Rohit to a stone like Rohan.. With any act..
Be it even drinking 😆
Originally posted by: mytinypaintings
I did not misunderstand you. I am sorry if I did not word my statement adequately. I was just furthering what you had said. I meant to say that yes you could not be a Rohit hater.🤗
Plzz don't say sry. No i thought i m messed up. Chalo guys lets leave this.
Sry 4 misinterpreting it 🤗.
Sry if anyone got offended by my posts. I messed it up. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I should keep my mouth shut cuz i end up messing things.
Raman 🤦♀
Chillax..
Everyone is just expressiong their pov... No one git offended by anything...
You are free to express... 🤗