The Art and The Artists! ❤(because it's trending! 😂)
I saw it too, ajab gajab trends aa rahe hain😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
The Art and The Artists! ❤(because it's trending! 😂)
I saw it too, ajab gajab trends aa rahe hain😂
Tumhara alag hi zone rehta hai. 😆
🤣 yahi theek hai
Not just trends, though! 🙊😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I saw it too, ajab gajab trends aa rahe hain😂
i m possible😎Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Impossible zone😂
The Art and The Artists! ❤(because it's trending! 😂)
I thought of that too. Don't understand it at all though. 😂
Not just trends, though! 🙊😂
Yeh lo ek aur naya aagaya😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B73yOUcB-nt/?igshid=lt7v5srjdeeh
har mahaan isaab ko.pahle duniya idiot hi kahti hai😎🤣