PreRish/KaRica AT #156|I've Been Searching for a Trail to Follow Again- Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40k

Users

21

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

yes. And Shivi replies that her jiju is best for pre

No one is accepted as her jiju except you know who🤪

I mean WTH🤣

WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

itna bhi important nahi 🤣

@shruti Oppo Ramya deedii PM 🤣 SHIN AUR USKO hum kaise force karte thay ki mass pm karo 🤣

😆🤣
WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2YHAJEYHMPF45SMM

Humare Yahaan bhi sab padoswali aunties KZK dekhte hain...🤣

Raat Ko...🤣 live telecast...🤣

phir bhi so less trp. Wah re duniya. 🤪
WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Can I kill him????????

Matlab ab dost pareshaan bhi ho toh problem

Are hume bhi pata hona chaiye maharaj kitne careless hai

please be my guest.
MXVYQI6A3RVH56UF thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

This literature is literally the best

I would have berated that person

I and Nirban ( Bassanio) beat him, i.e. Shylock ( Adi Bhaiya)...🤣

MXVYQI6A3RVH56UF thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

phir bhi so less trp. Wah re duniya. 🤪

True...🤣🤪

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

as if impressed hoke bhi Zoya se he wanted to marry 🤪

Par atleast usse impress hua

Pre se toh woh bhi nahi hoga

WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Aajkal her fav is rasogullah

Beizzati ka ras hoga us mein. 😆
WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Savage😎

But she is what I see as an ideal woman of that time

ofc she was. Which is why I said one only.
WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Caught and bold-

"Hum is baare mein aajke baad koi baat nahi krenge.. aap neend ki dawai lijie aur so jayiye"🤣

VP fled the scene! 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".