Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Himanshi bhadkaofying sana ki sid k sath mat raho...you deserve better...yaar SidNaaz ke piche par gaye sab...no one is between AsiManshi...but why only SidNaaz is Jinx..
Originally posted by: rabzonedge
Himanshi bhadkaofying sana ki sid k sath mat raho...you deserve better...yaar SidNaaz ke piche par gaye sab...no one is between AsiManshi...but why only SidNaaz is Jinx..
😵😒ðŸ˜
I can't watch right now.. did we get a birthday wish
Originally posted by: rabzonedge
Himanshi bhadkaofying sana ki sid k sath mat raho...you deserve better...yaar SidNaaz ke piche par gaye sab...no one is between AsiManshi...but why only SidNaaz is Jinx..
Nahi not against sid.
Himanshi and Kashmera.. ek mean.. ek being meethi churi.. poor Sana
omg what did she do, I hope Sana rips her a new one, I don’t know if kashmera has been on a season of bigg boss before but maybe she should wait til she’s a contestant to start her antics.Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I hate Kashmera! Looks like she has brought differences again 🤬
What a stupid idea to bring family and friends in at this stage of the game