Let's get back to our AnuPre please 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let's get back to our AnuPre please 😂
i vote for taang😆I'm predicting taang or kaan..
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Aur nhi to Kya...ab Tak samajh nhinaaya flaunt Kya Kar Raha tha apna Petu. ...6 packs to aaye nhi ab Tak 🥴 Jo dikhane ki koshish Kar Raha tha vest me bhi dikh jata...😏😏😏
Pallawi.. 🤣🤣🤣
Even I didn't understand woh ship par kar kya raha tha.. Nahi Hai bhai tu abhi ready... 😆
Expect the unexpected from her😂
Pallawi.. 🤣🤣🤣
Even I didn't understand woh ship par kar kya raha tha.. Nahi Hai bhai tu abhi ready... 😆
He was pooling in the middle of arabian sea 🤣
I am thinking to dming her some,just in case!🙈🤷♀️Originally posted by: ifmember
Did she find another internet quote already 😂
hope he is chilling 🤣Pallawi.. 🤣🤣🤣
Even I didn't understand woh ship par kar kya raha tha.. Nahi Hai bhai tu abhi ready... 😆
They looked gorgeous here
Yeh AB waapis dedho please 😭
She doesn't get affected by our jinxing!🥺😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Expect the unexpected from her😂