I have lost patience for any other scenes now. Just watched IG clips.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I have lost patience for any other scenes now. Just watched IG clips.
Originally posted by: ifmember
What the 😂😂😂😂
No seriously, it was sudden for me, i forgot the flow that he was apologizing😆
I was like why is he pointing to his ears all of a sudden🤣
hamse kuch seekh giving trp🤣I have lost patience for any other scenes now. Just watched IG clips.
it's definitely not MM....wo bhi innocently pyar ae kaan pakadta tha 😭 it's nawaab...Parth ka pata nhi🙄Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Woh bhi with lots of innocence, aaj ka I don't know whether it's parth, Nawab ya MM 😂
Really??? 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
It took me a while to understand what he did.. I thought Parth was showing his ear piercing to Erica during the scene 🤣
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
hamse kuch seekh giving trp🤣
Good job, komolika deserves TRP. Aaj dekho she was playing nice😈
Let's not go there😂
meri thi taking break waise BM ki thi i supported that😆
I felt what you said! 😭Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Aajkal mujhe nawab jyada Dikhta hai n anurag Kam....Mera anurag dono hathon se kaan pakadta hai with a pout😭😭😭😭 memory wapas do iski . I want feelssssssss