Her rangeen chasma helped.. 😆
Those episodes really needed such chasma 😂
I increased brightness still couldn't see the faces of AnuPre when they hugged.🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Her rangeen chasma helped.. 😆
Those episodes really needed such chasma 😂
I increased brightness still couldn't see the faces of AnuPre when they hugged.🤪
Trip is done right 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Doing everything a husband/BF does in name of friend is khayal rakhna in Anurag Basu's dictionary 😂🤫
Only reserved for Prerna though 🤚
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7nJ0fph80C/?igshid=1w1k09n8y65qt
One is sweet and cute
The other hot and sexy.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5jP203hzF4/?igshid=6iqp0sh0gr8c
I really thought here that nivi is going to change.. She flipped again, dammit.
Gadhon ne Parica and Pooja ka scene cut kardiya 😑
Yes yes AB only have one best friend that's Prerna Sharma 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Those episodes really needed such chasma 😂
I increased brightness still couldn't see the faces of AnuPre when they hugged.🤪
Me neither.
He said he will clean shave in April right?
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yes yes AB only have one best friend that's Prerna Sharma 😂
Good, great, best, coincidental, planned, Sab kuch. 😆