Sirf ye do?? Mere paas aur bhi examples hain. Khair jaane do. 😆
Mere paas bhi hain but you know I love our AT😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sirf ye do?? Mere paas aur bhi examples hain. Khair jaane do. 😆
Mere paas bhi hain but you know I love our AT😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
What if that guy is already taken😂
Koi shak? Isaliye hi S1 ki thru usko torture kiya aur abhi kuch regret hone par S2 bana rahi hai.😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Maybe he is asked to wait. Honestly they should do something with that character now.
I felt a little weird at the shot of him and pre walking into BB today. The way they focused on them I mean.
I guess the reason he has nothing much to do now is coz they have not decided the future of the character.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7p-h9LApH6/?igshid=ole1jpnl6t0x
This sequence continues to inspire.
It's art in itself.
This one got back so many old AnuPre fans back.
What a sequence, the angst was on point 🔥
Originally posted by: grace4317
Koi shak? Isaliye hi S1 ki thru usko torture kiya aur abhi kuch regret hone par S2 bana rahi hai.😆
No idea about her regret, she is making us regret for loving AnuPre 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
This one got back so many old AnuPre fans back.
What a sequence, the angst was on point 🔥
I wish it brought back our AT members too. 😒
As per precap he is overhearing preshi. Or is it Hume ullu Banane ki editing??
And i am guessing that he is overhearing Komo and Jagga's convo. Because, there was an IS by that Jagga guy where Komo, Viraaj, Nivi, Shivi & police is doing a scene and police is saying something like vo bhaag gaya.
I felt a little weird at the shot of him and pre walking into BB today. The way they focused on them I mean.
I guess the reason he has nothing much to do now is coz they have not decided the future of the character.
I am yet to watch the episode so no idea what that shot was but I am sure about one thing they still haven't decided what to do with his character and I hope they decide in this week.
Motu lag to raha hai....upar se itni beardOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Is it only me or Parth is looking chubby chubby today, thoda weight put on lag raha tha.
Originally posted by: grace4317
And i am guessing that he is overhearing Komo and Jagga's convo. Because, there was an IS by that Jagga guy where Komo, Viraaj, Nivi, Shivi & police is doing a scene and police is saying something like vo bhaag gaya.
Him listening to Komo may make him doubt her but later join hands to get pre.