Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mere aur Oppo ke sabse zyada delete huye 🤣
I know. You guys couldn't wait for Shruti to complete her posts.
Today I had to wait for Shruti to complete her posts for a minute and then I posted.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mere aur Oppo ke sabse zyada delete huye 🤣
I know. You guys couldn't wait for Shruti to complete her posts.
Today I had to wait for Shruti to complete her posts for a minute and then I posted.
kaunsa senior kaisa senior? Universal bhaiya you will ne for others not me. 😏Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Option hota tho I dislike this post for treating seniors like this
i used to count her posts Oppo didn't 🤣I know. You guys couldn't wait for Shruti to complete her posts.
Today I had to wait for Shruti to complete her posts for a minute and then I posted.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
oh i forgot where you stay. But check if you get some snacks. Our mithai shops do sell snacks
Checked.... ordered poori and some namkeens...😎
Originally posted by: 3J4K6QPJ2FBIWH4L
Mujhe Khana banana nhi aata...Ghar mein I am alone till lunch... Household help bhi nhi aayi...Lunch toh choro, ab Kya khaun main...😭
Biscuits se hi kaam Chala loon kal Raat Ka Khana...🤪🥺
Is there nothing in house?
Bread
Eggs- boiled eggs or make omelette
Milk
Fruits
Maggi
Good morning at wasiyo....🤗
Congratulations for new at....🥳
Kabhi Kabhi main yeh Sochti hoon ki main physics coaching padhne ke liye jaati hoon ya dance Karne ke liye...
Kal sir jaldi chalegye Ghar and saare ladke and ladkiyan(except me and someone) naachne lage music system mein gaana laga Kar...😡
Papa nhi aye Lene so I had to wait...😭
Good Morning, Jiya ji...
RB is back kya ya phir RB ki news jo at iss speed me bhag rahe he in 2 days u guys finished 2 at... 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i used to count her posts Oppo didn't 🤣
And then cry for posts which are deleted😆