I don't know anything😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I don't know anything😛
No cheating😡😆
Originally posted by: UN77UV2MFNOOFFRT
Bhaiya ko Didi ke naam pe complaint...🤣
Your comaint has been accepted to.
FIR no aane wala Hai in few mins against ramya at cybermate police station
Stop crying😆
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
But Ramya ne cheating ki ankie
No never😈
I don't know anything😛
Accha? 🤔 Mujhe toh yeh pata hi nhi...😈
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Your comaint has been accepted to.
FIR no aane wala Hai in few mins against ramya at cybermate police station
Thanks for registering...😎🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤘🏻
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
but Ankie ka pyaar is only one and unique 😏
Waise we love different people in different intensities. It's never same for two persons, hence making love itself unique.
So true 👍🏼
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
toh munni mod bhi hai, she can very well delete our comments and take the first spot uuu
Yes. And remember when they used to delete the posts because people used to take the posts in between Shruti's posts.
Stop crying😆
I am rotlu...🤣
Mom gave me this certificate the day I was born...🤣