But I love you❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But I love you❤️
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Very bad ramya. 🤣
I know🤣
Originally posted by: 6TFOD6ES22LRF6AP
Pavan da...Ramya Di ne spot le liya...😭
Complaint kar rahi ho kya😆
I will try my best to be active my arms hurt so bad since last night 😆
But I love you❤️
I love you the most...Bajju style...like his 'I love you' to Kukki...☺️
Originally posted by: F6H4U2GKUXIB2JBF
Koyi inhe RB Ka iconic ghusa do...😡
Check my siggy😛
you only love me. SIT DOWN.But I love you❤️
It's OK
We are just pulling your leg
First time she wanted to take first spot na.
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Munni ki saath aisa anyay woh bhi from the same city mate
Ghor kalyug
She is my city mate and she will understand😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
toh munni mod bhi hai, she can very well delete our comments and take the first spot uuu
Hyderabadi aise nahin karte
They don't use their power in a wrong way