Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
lol. But honestly the task doesn’t seem too hard?
I mean count- 60- 17times. But blocking out noises can be tough I guess!
It's gonna be really hard to block M 's voice 🤣plus we know they all will target Asim
Ya now I realised with hurdles this task will be quite hard to do. Any spoilers on who all are nominated?
Asim was actually good at it. I do think he has rhythm in his body and if trained will be a good dancer and I feel similarly about his voice- if trained then he can sing.
Plus he can rap and apparently write poetry too. Can act.
He’s actually quite talented.
Yeh kid task ki baat ho rahi hai?? 🤔
Yeh kid task ki baat ho rahi hai?? 🤔
nomination task! BB Tak spoilers hai. It’s on some previous page- 2-3 pages back
Doesn’t matter if asim gets nominated he has the fans to vote for him
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Ya now I realised with hurdles this task will be quite hard to do. Any spoilers on who all are nominated?
Not yet but mall task par update aayi hai Feb 6 Ko hoga shayad . They also highlighted that security will be problem bcoz of BB 11 blunder and in comments you can see why he who shall not be named fans are saying chuslet Ko Dhol daalna
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
lol. But honestly the task doesn’t seem too hard?
I mean count- 60- 17times. But blocking out noises can be tough I guess!
It's still easy for them. They have to count 17 times.
In Season 11 they had to count for some 57-58 minutes.