Alu, she is commenting that Rohit and Tanya to be paired and Rohan and Sona to be paired as a couple. I am very irritated.
I know I know... She said that... But ab kya, kar sakte hain agar logon kisi taste hi itni bakwaass ho toh... 🤣🤣
Ignore😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Alu, she is commenting that Rohit and Tanya to be paired and Rohan and Sona to be paired as a couple. I am very irritated.
I know I know... She said that... But ab kya, kar sakte hain agar logon kisi taste hi itni bakwaass ho toh... 🤣🤣
Ignore😉
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Hum hi pagal hai 🤣
I sooooo wish she was shameless nd manipulative...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shameless hoti toh phone bajne pe rohit ko jaane nahi deti... Shameless hoti toh they would have been locked up in room for all day... ☺️
I wish she was 😂😂😂😂🤣
So true
Even better if she was a manipulator toh she would threatened Naren and Nishi. 🤣 All would have been good
Yes.. She literally said that... Can you believe it..🤣🤣
But she is the most loyal viewer of show 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
I know I know... She said that... But ab kya, kar sakte hain agar logon kisi taste hi itni bakwaass ho toh... 🤣🤣
Ignore😉
What a waste of taste🤣
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Yes.. She literally said that... Can you believe it..🤣🤣
But she is the most loyal viewer of show 🤣🤣
Yeah I just checked
I was like wt*
Matlab Kya aur Kahan se 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
What a waste of taste🤣
Taste be like.. : Am I joke to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was like.. Mubarakhan ji mubarakhan.. Aapko aapki taste kisi vadhaiyan.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now tmr she will also target tanya if she goes back to Rohan.. 🤣
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
I was like.. Mubarakhan ji mubarakhan.. Aapko aapki taste kisi vadhaiyan.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now tmr she will also target tanya if she goes back to Rohan.. 🤣
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t stop laughing. Does she realise that Tanya would have been same if she married Rohit 🤣🤣 lol FL would be defined by the character
Rofl 🤣
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Hum hi pagal hai 🤣
I sooooo wish she was shameless nd manipulative...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shameless hoti toh phone bajne pe rohit ko jaane nahi deti... Shameless hoti toh they would have been locked up in room for all day... ☺️
I wish she was 😂😂😂😂🤣
Exactly we so wish sona aisi hoti. I guess we're watching diff khkt 🤣.
Yes ishra. She is commenting in a way that Rohan and Sona are equally wrong. So they would be good couple. I get angry on her but after reading all comments about her here, I ignored her.