Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Iyea bajju track kay time shoot kiye the na ?
Okay bana doongi. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
toh kya invitation doon banane ke liye 🤔
Same.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i wouldn't even babysit even if paid 🤔 it's just mom told them to stay in my parents room but they had to shift to mine 🤔 n pura room kachra kar diya 🤔 i remember i wouldn't even dare to touch anything at anyone's house..
And I totally despise people who don't behave.
Cameraman bhi karan kay heart shape mai eri ka face layee... 😆
ABP wale bhi chirane mai believe karte hai 🤣
Kal cliff se bacha lee jayegi ya poora hafta khechenge ?
Humri preyu baby bach geye 🥳
I am imagining the day when Bajju's official return will be announced...
Originally posted by: PGZKHXEYUVOBPHNA
I locked up myself in my room😵...Ghar mein guests Aaye Hain...😡
I do the same
it's not about being shant baccha it's about discipline.Originally posted by: 3O6KAMXRXLQQB7BW
Me too...I am that shant baccha...😆