PreRish SS: Touch Me Now Last chapter pg29dt.19.2.20 - Page 19

Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting update👏

I think its high time for Prerna to take a stand for her love

Waiting for next

Lovely update Rose.. how restricting and suffocating is this relationship between Prerna and Naveen is so evident in this chapter.. she is eally dying to break herself free from this cage but mother in law's health 

Rishabh seeing Prena being forced to be in proximity of Naveen and I blv he was invited for this only. So much tension in thic chapter.

Please update soon .. would love to know what next.. would she break this cage and rebor as a free bird on her birthday??

wow what a update. i guess calling RB was on purpose so he could see all this, i really hope P tears the mangalsutra off and finally tells the truth to her maa. if her maa loves her she'll understand... but i guess that might be too much to hope for.  poor RB though.  can't wait to find out what P does next.

That was action filled update. Prerna definitely needs to speak up. And this mother son duo's emotional manipulation needs to stop

Omg!!

This mother in law is blind. Can she not see prerna’s pain and uncomfortable movement??

Naveen needs a tight slap

I hope prerna breaks these chains and shackles. She has bajju, why fear?

Continue soon

Read all the chapters in one go and it's amazing. I wish prerna take a stand for herself and rishab who love her unconditionally. Waiting for new updates 👌👍

I don't know how i feel after reading this part. Do i feel sorry for Prerna and Rishabh, A BIG YES. Do i think this whole pretend to be a happy married woman in front of my MIL needs to stop, A VERY VERY VERY BIG YES.

Her MIL is blind, should i say selective blind. She can see and notice and understand every thing about Prerna except that Prerna is not happy in her marriage with her son. Prerna started voicing out her opinion long back and she is a long way to go before she would tell the actual truth to her. Naveen knows about them, i dont have a problem with that. But damn the mother son duo played a game inviting Rishabh here. 

Did i say I loved when Rishabh didn't give his hands to shake hands with Naveen and put them in his pockets👍🏼. Such a slap to Naveen's ego without even doing anything😎.

All that dance, sindoor, and finally mangalsutra broke Rishabh. I don't know till when he can be stopped by Prerna. And till when Prerna would take this crap to save her MIL who didn't even question herself that why Prerna is moving away from her and her son.

Nice update. Please do continue soon.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Can’t wait for the next update.please update soon.