Originally posted by: Tulips123
I watch repeat of Myra scenes on weekends to get my Myra fill
Same here😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tulips123
I watch repeat of Myra scenes on weekends to get my Myra fill
Same here😉
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Is there any YouTube with just mayra scenes?
No yaar..I'm skipping and watching only MayRa scenes from the 1st episode on Sony LIV
that megalomaniac is so hot
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Wow beautiful words🤗
We need to protect our Rudy boy from his khoon ki pyaasi biwi😆
Rumi's charm 🤗
I want her khoon ki pyaas to get converted into KISSi aur cheez ☺️
Only one stare, and Ashish as MJ is looking as sanki as Maya
Originally posted by: tournesol
Rumi's charm 🤗
I want her khoon ki pyaas to get converted into KISSi aur cheez ☺️
Maya after a month of coexisting with Rudy boy:
Ye jism pyaar karna nahi janta..janta hai to sirf jism ki bhook.... 🤣🤣
Guys promo pe comments kya awesome hai. People really like MayRa jodi and JenShiv chemistry
Promo still trending on YouTube
https://twitter.com/fearstone9/status/1221298777966821376?s=19
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Maya after a month of coexisting with Rudy boy:
Ye jism pyaar karna nahi janta..janta hai to sirf jism ki bhook.... 🤣🤣
Oh no 🤣🤣
No worries, Prannath still has us 😉😆