So asim is this season’s hina khan

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I like asim most of the time(coz I don’t like when he stretches the fights too long like yday he should’ve let it go after a while) but I agree that he denies of the things that he said just like hina khan used to do that in season 11. I won’t call this as lying but I think some people r like that they easily forget what exactly they said in word to word. 

Also, he might be forgetting coz of nervousness coz he always gets bashed n shukla is supported just like shilpa was supported.

If it so I wish that he can be as or more successful as/than hina khan rather than being a winner n be nowhere like shilpa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasili

I like asim most of the time(coz I don’t like when he stretches the fights too long like yday he should’ve let it go after a while) but I agree that he denies of the things that he said just like hina khan used to do that in season 11. I won’t call this as lying but I think some people r like that they easily forget what exactly they said in word to word. 

Also, he might be forgetting coz of nervousness coz he always gets bashed n shukla is supported just like shilpa was supported.

If it so I wish that he can be as or more successful as/than hina khan rather than being a winner n be nowhere like shilpa.

This is harsh true of life...non deserving gets more success in real life.

Rasili thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

This is harsh true of life...non deserving gets more success in real life.

dude. It’s not about non deserving. Bb needs different talent while other shows or movies need different talent. As far as I have noticed asim has no giving up attitude which is more needed to succeed in any career 

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hina used to give lots of content but Asim can give content only through poking 

Hina has never backstabbed friends unlike Asim

Hina had a huge real fan following not a PR hype unlike Asim

Hina was badly bashed while Shilpa ke jagraate huye ...Asim was never bashed to that extent 

but here everyone gets bashed even Sid so no Asim is not Hina

Edited by Groot - 4 years ago
indraneelbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasili

dude. It’s not about non deserving. Bb needs different talent while other shows or movies need different talent. As far as I have noticed asim has no giving up attitude which is more needed to succeed in any career 

you mean that Vishal..Rashami..Paras and Sid are not talented for shows and movies?

indraneelbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groot

Hina used to give lots of content but Asim can give content only through poking 

Hina has never backstabbed friends unlike Asim

Hina had a huge real fan following not a PR hype unlike Asim

Hina was badly bashed while Shilpa ke jagraate huye ...Asim was never bashed to that extent 

but here everyone gets bashed even Sid so no Asim is not Hina

Asim is living in his la la land setup by his brother..bubble will burst in just one month.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hina was mean spirited. Asim although aggressive and does stupid things but his heart is at the right place.

Hina was a pathological liar. No comparison! When BB caught her red-handed, she kept denying, then put the blame on Jyoti over the "balti lagao goo nikalo" statement in the press conference.

Asim's lies aren't same as Hina's. Hina ke rag rag mein jhooth bolna likha hua hein. Itna jhooth bapre! Cartoon thi yaar.

Rasili thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

you mean that Vishal..Rashami..Paras and Sid are not talented for shows and movies?

I don’t say that. Vishal is coming across as a liar n coward but he is talented n also entertaining at times so he can also b successful. M nobody to decide who will b successful or not but I said that “I wish. “

Edited by Rasili - 4 years ago
indraneelbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Hina was mean spirited. Asim although aggressive and does stupid things but his heart is at the right place.

Hina was a pathological liar. No comparison! When BB caught her red-handed, she kept denying, then put the blame on Jyoti over the "balti lagao goo nikalo" statement in the press conference.

Asim's lies aren't same as Hina's. Hina ke rag rag mein jhooth bolna likha hua hein. Itna jhooth bapre! Cartoon thi yaar.

and that Hina only made Asim winner of Elite club🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

🤣...ur post reminds me the mausi and Jai scene from Sholay and Mausi saying ki sharabi woh, juwari woh lekin fir bhi theek hai...😆