Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Go tag Cvs 🤣 I can only help you out in this way .😆
Arre ..utni mehnat ki zarurat nahi hai
Woh khud yahan hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Go tag Cvs 🤣 I can only help you out in this way .😆
Arre ..utni mehnat ki zarurat nahi hai
Woh khud yahan hai 🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I will be busy for day or two .Shall not be able to be active more .So miss me 😉😆
Mere jokes pe kaun hasega abh ?🤣
Jaldi aana
Take care 🤗
Simran puttar ..tera toh train humesha miss hota rahta hai
Vahi to bauji 😆🤣

Babies
Credit to the maker of the edit
Vahi to bauji 😆🤣
Muhje toh Kajol ki voice sunai de rahi hai🤣
Bauji muhje jaane dejiye🤣
Tu ne mera promotion kardiya phir se
Didi se bauji🤣
Muhje toh Kajol ki voice sunai de rahi hai🤣
Bauji muhje jaane dejiye🤣
Tu ne mera promotion kardiya phir se
Didi se bauji🤣
🤣🤣
Goldie bauji 🤣
Next week they will be back to PB
She knows your weakness🤣
Come to new DT now, guys.
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277