Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

hahha..almost done hai. Abhi final read formatting ke baad post

Jaldi... proofreading readers hi kar lenge...😃

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Jaldi... proofreading readers hi kar lenge...😃

Na proof reading nahi karna hai.. sequence mein dalna hai..time frame pe chal rha hai na sab..  proofreading ki kisko padi hai ..

And when I post it here to uska formatting nikal jata hai . Wo krna hai

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Baad mein iska jawaab deti hoon

Now a bit busy

Jab waqt mile continue karein 🤗

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Na proof reading nahi karna hai.. sequence mein dalna hai..time frame pe chal rha hai na sab..  proofreading ki kisko padi hai ..

And when I post it here to uska formatting nikal jata hai . Wo krna hai

Ok.🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

CHAPTER 8A

JUHU BEACH, MUMBAI

Saturday, 7.45 PM

Rishabh laid over his stomach on a mat, replying all his emails, in a slightly less crowded area on Juhu Beach, while Kukki was trying her best to build a sand structure for herself. Sand looked golden under the yellow light of a halogen street light providing a soothing ambience. Kukki was enjoying playing with sand for the first time ever. 

It was almost 8pm and waves now were not very far from where they sat. A wave covered enough distance this time ruining Kukki’s castle and left her with some peels and garbage like stuff stuck in the pit she had created around the structure. 

She immediately moved away from water and came back and sat on Rishabh’s back with her feet on mat. With a sad pout on her face, she cupped her face between her small hands. 

“What happened Kukki? Rishabh asked still busy with his email, but she didn’t reply. When she didn’t reply after he asked her for the second time, Rishabh slowly turned around to sit straight, making sure that Kukki didn’t fell off his back and made her sit in his lap.

My castle is gone Papa. Aapko dikhane ke pehle hi water ne aake tod diya” she said pointing towards the area where she made it and now just had pit filled with some water and filth. 

“It’s alright baby, you can make a new one. In Fact, let us both make it together this time, what say?Kukki’s eyes glistened with happiness. They moved back away from waves and worked together on their new castle. 

After spending some time together making the structure, they both stood aside and gave each other a hi five.They were both admiring their creation when another wave came and washed it away. Rishabh and Kukki had their hands folded against their chest and gave each other a blank look with their eyebrows raised. After a few moments of staring at the pit and each other’s face, they finally burst into laughter when they saw their new structure also converting into nothing but water and filth.

Kukki loved the feel of water under her feet. Rishabh held her hand and took her towards the sea to enjoy the waves. They both loved every time their feet dug further into the sand, because of the waves. All of a sudden Kukki jumped when something got stuck in her feet. As the water went back she found her feet entangled into a bunch of plastic bags and net. 

Rishabh came down on his knees and carefully removed it while Kukki stood holding his shoulders to balance her body. 

“Papa, where did all this come from? Why is it so dirty over here?” Rishabh quietly heard her and washed her feet in the next wave. 

Well people come here to enjoy and some of them throw garbage away just like that, so ye waha se ata hai Rishabh tried to answer her question while walking back to their mat.

But sab log dustbin mein kyu nahi dalte garbage?” Kukki questioned as they dragged their mat a further away from water.

“Well iska answer to Papa nahi de sakte hain ki sab dustbin mein kyu nahi dalte hain, but agar aap real mein jan na chahte ho to Papa can take you to someone who can help you with the reason and its solution too. But uske liye aapko Sunday, that is tomorrow, early morning 6am ke bhi pehle uthna padega. To ab aap khud decide karo, aap abhi bhi apne questions ka answers chahte ho? Ya rehne dein?” 

SHARMA NIWAS, CALCUTTA

9.00 PM

Ab ye priyu kaha reh gai hai, 8 baje tak ghar aa jayegi kaha tha humein aur ab tak wapas nahi ayi hai. Mahesh usko call kar ke poocho kaha hai aur kitni der mein ghar aane wali hai? Chhutti ke din bhi poora din ghar se gayab hai ye ladkiVeena said worriedly. 

Mahesh called Prerna, and heard her phone ringing nearby. That’s when Prerna entered and disconnected the call. 

“I am home Mahesh. Maa ek adrak wali chai mil jati, bhaut thak gai hu aaj Prerna threw her hand bag on the table and sat on the couch.She looked tired and worried.

“Mahesh jake chai garam karke le aao, banake rakhi thi humne iske liye. Kaisa tha tumhara din?said Veena and sat next to Prerna on the couch. 

Acha tha, poora project plan prepare karna tha isliye itna late ho gaya. Parso Ms. Acharya ko present karke donor ko send karna hai so that they can release the first round of funds. Ayesha and uski mom ke sath bhaut kuch learn karne ko mil raha hai Prerna gave her a tired smile while describing her experience. Prerna closed her eyes and held her head between her hands.

“Kya baat hai Priyu, Sar mein dard ho rha hai? Laao hum daba dete hain Veena pressed her temples to ease her pain and Mahesh came with her chai. 

“Maa, main abhi abhi police station se aa rhi hu, Anurag ke bare mein poochne ke liye gayi thi Prerna said in a defeated voice staring at the cup in her hands.

Shivani heard her sister. She quickly came and sat next to her on the other side.

Priyudi, kya kaha Inspector ne? Anurag ka koi clue mila?” asked Shivani looking at Prerna anticipating a positive news.

“Anurag ka to ab tak kuch pata nahi chala hai. Par unhe uski car ke bare mein pata chala hai. Kuch chhote mote choro ne chura li thi pahadi wale raste se, unme se ek bande ko police ne pakad kr inquiry bhi ki. Usne bataya ki jab car unhe mili to kafi kharab halat mein thi, jaise koi accident hua ho, but they can’t be sure coz jab tak police ko iska pata chala woh uske parts sell kr chuke the. Isliye ab wo chor sach bol rahe hai ya jhoothi kahani bata rahe, kuch kaha nahi ja sakta” Prerna had tears in her eyes while she spoke about her conversation with Inspector Bagchi at the police station.

Maa mujhe ab dar lag rha hai. Ek week se upar ho gaya hai par ab tak uska kuch pata nahi chala hai. Wo theek to hoga na? Aapko bhhi lagta hai is sab ki zimmedar main hu? Shayad agar mein usey us raat rok leti to..” Prerna looked at Veena, her tears rolling down her face now.

Veena wiped off her tears and hugged her daughter “Anurag theek hoga beta, matarani usey sahi salamat rakhe jaha bhi wo ho. Aur jald wapas aye. Tumhari koi galti nahi hai isme. Kab kya hoga ispe kisi ka koi control nahi hai, islie apne aapko zimmedar man na band karo” 

Haan Di, isme aapki koi galati nahi hai. Jinki galati hai wo to humari life kharab karke aram se apni life mein khush honge. Agar Mr. Bajaj aur unki berti zabardati aapke life mein nahi aate to ye sab hota hi nahi. Anu aur aapki shaadi bhuat pehle hi ho gai hoti. Shivani’s words irked Prerna.

“Shivani, Mr. Bajaj aur Kukki ko is sab mein lane ki zarurat nahi hai, coz is sabse unka kuch lena dena nahi hai. Aur Kukki ke bare mein main ek galat shabd nhi sunne wali hu. Wo meri beti thi, aaj bhi hai aur humesha rahegi. Uske dur chale jane se humara relation nahi badal jata. Aur ye baat main aage se repeat nahi karne wali hu” Prerna’s voice echoed in the house stunning everyone especially Shivani. 

Maa mere sar mein bhuat dard ho rha hai, mera dinner upar room mein hi bhijwa dijiye Perna stormed out leaving everyone completely stunned.

12.30 PM

Prerna was pacing around the room thinking about her conversation with the inspector and equally nervous for her first presentation to Ms. Acharya. 

While in Mumbai, Rishabh was in study getting regular updates from his team on the recent developments on the plans they implemented.

---------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

ALTAMOUNT TOWERS, MUMBAI

Sunday 5.45am

Rishabh came out of the restroom ready in his grey T-shirt and Black joggers to take his daughter to the place he promised if she got up and if she didn’t he planned to go for a jog instead as he couldn’t sleep very well because of regular updates he received from his team.

He came over Kukki’s bed and whispered in his daughter’s ears Kukki, baby it’s time. Aapko aap ke questions ke answers chahiye to you will have to get up, NOW

Kukki turned to face away from him, but didn’t show any signs of waking up. He smiled at her and thought of letting her sleep. He kissed her forehead and got off the bed to leave but her voice made him stop. 

“PAPA, Good Morning” she sat up straight vigorously rubbing her eyes struggling hard to wake up so early in the morning. 

“Aap mujhe ready kar do please, mujhe answer dhundne jana hai” she said while yawning at every word.

You never fail to surprise me little lady. I can’t say this enough but you need to know Rishabh Bajaj is very proud of Kukki Bajaj”. He picked her up and took her to the restroom.

They both left home for this new place that Kukki was very excited to visit with her father. This was her first outing with her father ever since they moved back to India.

SHARMA NIWAS, CALCUTTA

6.00 am

Veena came out of her room to start her day and she found Prerna in the Kitchen. She already had a shower and was dressed up; preparing tea. 

“Priyu, itni subah kitchen mein kya kar rahi ho? Aur naha dhoke ready ho gai.. Kya baat hai.. asked Veena splashing some water over face in the kitchen sink. 

Good Morning Maa, main abhi chai lekey aapko uthane aney hi ane wali thi she poured tea in two cups and walked towards the living area. Veena joined her too.

“Actually mujhe Basanti (slums) jana hai.. Waha phonchne mein hi kafi time lag jata hai isliye ayesha aur maine jaldi nikalne ka plan kiya. Raat ko kaam krte krte decide hua ki kal Ms. Acharya ko presentation dene se pehle ek baar waha ke logo se bhi feedback le lein. Poora project unke liye hai to unka iske bare mein kya sohna hai wo jan na bhi zaoori hai bas yahi sochke hum aaj waha ja raheg hain. Shaam ko 6 baje tak wapas aa jayenge” 

“Theek hai Priyu, dhyaan se jana aur time pr wapas aa jana. Aur nashta kar lena tum log raste mein, humein pehle bataya hota to hum jaldi uthke kuch bana ke pack kar dete” said Veena.

“Aap breakfast ki tension mat lo, hum wahan ke logo ke sath hi nashta krne ka plan kr rhe hain. Aise unhe aur kareeb se jan ne ka mauka bhi milega’ Prerna’s phone rang and Ayesha’s number flashed on her phone screen. 

“Ayesha bahar aa gayi hai, ab main nikalti hu. Bye Maa” Prerna picked up her bag and rushed out of the door.

VERSOVA BEACH 

Beach CleanUp Drive, 6.30 AM

“Hello Mr. Bajaj. So nice to see you here after so many years said Navroz extending his hand for a handshake. Bajaj shook his hand, while Kukki stood next to him holding his hand. 

“Mr. Shah, pleasure is all mine. Nice work I must say, you have really changed this place. I have followed you and your work but I must say yaha aake it feels great. I am here after 5 years and this doesn’t look like the same Versova beach that I visited earlier. Commendable job Navroj said Rishabh admiring a clean beach around him, a rare sight in a populated city like Mumbai. 

“Mr. Bajaj a lot of credit goes to you and your organisation if you wouldn’t have supported us when we started with this Beach Cleanup initiative, to ye sab ya to possible nhi hota ya fir itne fast results nhi aate. You were the first one to believe in our idea and support us when it was just me and a friend of mine. Today we have so many more permanent members and volunteers come up to us every single weekend to contribute. We have even reached out to other places within and outside Mumbai. And we hope to receive your support in future too said an overwhelmed Navroz. 

“It's nothing like that Navroz, it's all your hard work and we are always there to back you up in any manner that we can. By the way, today I am here to seek your help said Rishabh.

Support aur humse, please Mr. Bajaj farmaiye.. Hum chhota sa volunteers ka NGO aapki kya help kar sakte hai? It will be our pleasure if we could be of any help” said Nazvroz who was excited and confused hearing Rishabh’s request.

Navroz, this my daughter, Kukki. Kukki say hello to Navroz uncle Rishabh got down and picked her up in his arms. 

Hello Navroz Uncle. Nice to meet you said Kukki with a smile and brought her hand forward for a handshake just like her father did a while ago. 

“Hello Kukki! Glad to meet you too Navroz shook his hand like he met a professional. 

“Navroz, we went to Juhu beach last night and you know the condition there already. So she had a question why do we dirty our beaches. I could answer that for her. But then I thought more than me telling her she needs to see it for herself and experience to find her answers. So who is better than you to help in her quest. I would like you to involve her with your volunteers but responsible enough to take care of her. Me and My staff are here but we won’t intervene unless needed. So just teach her the way you teach all your volunteers and students, This is what I was looking for” Rishbabh finished waiting to hear from Navroz. 

“I would be more than happy to do this Mr. Bajaj. If all parents think about their kids like this, we will have a more responsible and aware generation in future. Give me a minute and I will call my best volunteers Navroz excused himself and moved towards a group of college students who were busy picking up garbage of the beach. 

Rishabh put Kukki down and got down on his knees. “Princess, you will team up with Navroz Uncle’s team. Papa aapke sath nahi ayenge, but Papa apke aas pass hi hain. Aapko dar to nahi lagega na?” asked Rishabh cupping her face between his palms.

“No Papa, I am a brave girl. Aur aapne kaha na aap yahi pr hai aas pass. I will call you if I need you Kukki responded with a huge smile.

Good, that’s my girl. You can ask as many questions as you want and they will help you with everything. Wo apko task denge wo aapko karna hai just like all those kids, okay?” said Rishabh pointing towards a group is 4-5 kids of Kukki’s age.

“Sure Papa, I will do all the tasks. If I complete all my tasks, then what will I get? asked Kukki, excited expecting a gift or treat from Rishabh.

Knowledge and answers to your questions is what you will get if you complete all your tasks. Aur agar Papa ka mood hua to kuch aur bhi soch sakte hain but filhal you are going there to learn. Okay? By the way, Papa apka test lene wale hai so better be prepared for that” 

“Test, just like maths puzzle. Uske baad chess bhi. Yeyy I am so excited. ” Kukki hugged Rishabh and that's when Navroz arrived with two young girls, who must have been in their late teens. 

“Mr. Bajaj meet Priyanka and Kirti. They have been associated with us for 7 years now, they were in school at the time when they first joined us” Navroz introduced the two girls to Rishabh. 

You two must feel very proud for taking such a decision at such an early age. This is my daughter Kukki, she is your responsibility for as long as you want this morning. No special treatments. Make her do everything that other kids do” said Rishabh and asked Kukki to join the two girls. 

“Don’t worry Mr. Bajaj she is our responsibility for the next two hours” said Navroz. 

“Priyanka and Kirti aap Kukki ko leke jaiye, I will come in a moment Navroz instructed the girls and faced Rishabh again. 

“Mr. Bajaj if you have some time to spare, would you be interested in listening to a small idea. I would love your insight and inputs if possibleNavroz requested Rishabh. 

Sure, what is it about? Show me, I am free till my daughter is busy with your team Rishabh agreed to hear the idea but he saw Navroz smiling and his eyes fixed on something right behind him. 

Rishabh looked back to see what was so amusing to Navroz and his eyes met a man with similar built as his, dressed in white polo T-shirt and Navy Knee length clam diggers with sports shoes. As soon as their eyes met, this man who was rushing towards Navroz, came to an abrupt halt and moved at a slow pace with his eyes still in a never ending face off with Rishabh. They both came back to their senses when they heard Navroz’s voice.

Mr. Adhiraj finally aap aa gaye. Aaj ka din hamare liye bhaut hi khaas hai. Two of our biggest contributors are here with us” Navroz moved ahead to greet Aditya Adhiraj and they both came and stood in front of Rishabh. 

Rishabh Bajaj.. here. What a surprise Aditya said with a smirk, his eyes still looking deep into Rishabh’s.

Aditya Adhiraj, you are here too. Why am I not surprised said Rishabh, with a straight face, devoid of any emotions. 

Aap log to ek dusre ko jante hi hain, I don’t think I need to introduce you to each other. Mr. Bajaj nahi hote to hum start hi nahi kar pate and Mr. Adiraj ke bina hum itna streamlined way mein aage nahi bad pate as he has been guiding us for the past 2 years Navroz said breaking the silence between the three of them.

Yeah, we do know each other, kafi ache se..” Aditya was interrupted when one of the volunteers called both Aditya and Navroz. 

“Mr. Bajaj please excuse us, we’d join you in a whilesaid Navroz and he left with Aditya. 

Bajaj moved back and spotted his daughter dragging a small cart full of garbage with the help of other kids under guidance of Priyanka and Kirti. This brought a smile on his face but it was gone when his eyes fixed on Aditya who was discussing something with a group of people not very far away from Kukki. 

After wandering aimlessly for a few minutes, he sat on a stone a little away from Kukki but close enough to keep a watch on her. 

Rishabh lit his cigar and stared into the nothingness of the vast ocean shining like gold because of the sunrise. Without no thoughts in his mind, he was embracing the early morning peace and puffed on his cigar. That’s when he got a notification on his phone. His face formed a smirk like he was about to win a battle. 

“What’s that big smile for?” a familiar voice from behind him interrupted Rishabh’s chain of thoughts. 

He turned back and found Aditya standing there with his hands in his pockets. Sun rays falling on his face only made him more enigmatic. 

Rishabh turned back to look at the ocean, taking another puff on his cigar. 

“So you smoke now? Since when?” Aditya came forward and finding his way through the stones, he sat at a comfortable distance from Rishabh and looked at the rising sun.

“People change” said Rishabh now looking at Kukki, who sat on the sand with other kids and volunteers in a circle. She was sharing something with the rest of the members of the circle. Rishabh loved how she moved her hands to express whatever she was sharing with the group.

Aditya spotted the group that Rishabh was staring at with a content smile on his face and said “that’s a learning circle. A group of kids, adults or any one .. they come together and sit in a circle to share their learnings. This way they get to learn from each other’s experiences and build a better bond. We started this 2 years back and it did wonders, especially for little kids

Aditya turned his focus back to Rishabh and asked “So you did not tell me what made you smile, especially when I am here sitting next to you.. Your biggest NIGHTMARE?”

Rishabh chuckled when he heard Aditya My biggest NIGHTMARE.. You must be daydreaming... Are you sure you are capable to give me nightmares. Kahi aisa na ho that I end up being your worst nightmare

Rishabh unlocked his phone screen and showed it to Aditya “you wanted to know why I was smiling, right? Well I was just smiling at my success and more at your failure ever since you planned these so called nightmares for me. In two days from now, your client starts the promotional offer and you made them spend a huge fortune not only on discounts but on promotion too. Look at the media, any platform, who are they talking about? A comparatively smaller airline, that’s SpaceKing. Whose client? Mine. and what did we spend nothing when compared to your client. Do you still feel you can give me nightmares? Rishabh puffed on his Cigar again and focused on Kukki who was now playing some kind of game with her new colleagues. 

Aditya, received a notification on his phone and lines of worry started to form on his face. Within no time he received a call. He almost got up to take the call, when Rishabh spoke. Aditya stopped and looked at Rishabh to hear what he had to say. 

“Client ka call hoga? I know you have to answer a lot of people Aditya looked at him confused as to how Rishabh knew it was his client calling him. 

“Don’t look so surprised and confusedRishabh got up from his place and stood in front of Aditya coldly staring into his eyes. “You know what Aditya, I know you are up to something big against BI which means against ME, but let me assure you, whatever it is that you are planning will not help. I will make sure it backfires on you. Ab isey warning samjho ya advice wo tumhari choice hai. And if it helps let me tell you one more thing, Rishabh Bajaj jo chahta hai, jab chahta hai, jaise chahta hai wo karke rehta hai. Tum kitni bhi koshish kar lo mujhe barbaad nahi kar paoge kyuki maine khud se promise kia hai to have you removed from Polaris as you don’t belong there and that’s my promise to you too. Aur Bajaj apne promises kabhi nahi todta ye tumse behtar koi aur shayad nahi janta. Is baar tum ek baar fir mere samne aaye ho, islie backout karne ka option bhi nahi hai tumhare pass, coz this time I will show you your real place” Rishabh said and left Aditya with a cloud of smoke over his face and sat back on the stone to enjoy the waves.

Aditya worriedly stared at Rishabh for a moment before his phone rang again. He received the call and walked away. 

Rishabh leaned back on another stone and chuckled while thinking ‘jo karna hai karlo Aditya Adhiraj. Tumhe wapas mere samne nahi ana chahie tha. Ab waisa hoga jaisa hona chahie

Kukki came and hugged him from behind. She was accompanied by Navroz, Priyanka and Kirti. Kukki looked extremely happy.

“Thank you so much Papa, I had so much fun today. I looovveeeddd it. Priyankadi and KirtiDi bhuat ache hai. They made me do so many things”

“That’s so good to hear princess. Did you thank them? asked Rishabh as he got up to face everyone. 

“I did” said Kukki with a wide sense of accomplishment. 

“Thank you Navroz, Priyanka and Kirti for all your help. I really appreciate it. I think we should take your leave as I have some work to take care of. And Navroz, you have my email ID, why don’t you share your idea you wanted to discuss. We can fix a meeting at our office anytime soon said Rishabh and picked up Kukki.

Thank you very much Mr. Bajaj I shall connect with you soon. It was a pleasure meeting you too Kukki, do visit us again. She is a lovely child said Navroz and gave Kukki a small badge that read BEACH CLEANUP VOLUNTEER and invited to visit them again. 

Kukki couldn't stop sharing everything that she did with Rishabh all her way back home. Rishabh couldn’t do much but to listen to her antics and smile. He knew taking her to the beach was one of the best decisions for Kukki. 

ALTAMOUNT TOWERS, MUMBAI

9.30 AM

“Masi Dadi, you know I went to a beach, I picked up so much of filth. I met so many kids and Priyanka DIdi and Kirti Didi were so nice. Unhone hume games bhi khilaye. I also planted a baby tree, Priyankadi ne bola wo bhi big ho jayega jaise main big girl banungi. same  to same and I have to take are of that baby tree Kukki was walking holding Sharda’s Saree palloo, while she was arranging food her. 

Arey waah, Kukki had so much fun today. Chalo ab breakfast karlo Sharda made her sit in her place.

RISHABH’S STUDY

“Yes Mehra, now tell me what were you saying. I was driving earlier so couldn’t reply. Rishabh turned on his laptop and TV set while speaking with Mr. Mehra on phone. He sat on his chair, lighting another cigar. 

No issues Sir, I just wanted to say things seem to be working as planned. My sources have told me AirFly is pretty upset about the whole thing as they can’t even backout. We will get a detailed report by next week, said Mr. Mehra on the other side of the phone.

“Okay Mehra! How is your team doing with those cases?” asked Rishabh checking some news on his laptop. 

“Sir, we have already prepared our cases for the next hearing. We got a date which is scheduled in 10 days as you might have already checked in the news. We are in a good position and I am very sure we’ll win most of the cases except two clients. For those I really feel they are involved in illegal activities so..Rishabh interrupted before Mehra could complete.

“Have those contracts cancelled with immediate effect, don’t waste your time there. If anything comes up I’ll deal with it. Anything else? asked Rishabh.

“No Sir, that’ll be all for now, I will connect again with any further updates” said Mehra and Rishabh disconnected the call.

“Aditya, I am waiting for the day you will come running..” said Rishabh looking at his laptop screen.

------------------------------------------------

A WEEK LATER

POLARIS GROUP BOARD ROOM

Monday, 2.00 PM

Mr. Rajani we trusted you and Mr. Adhiraj with the idea that we will attract many more flyers with this promotions and earn a goodwill amongst our existing and new clients. Well it did happen to a certain extent, but the way a small scale competition has earned out of our spendings had us worried. We might have only gained single time flyers who we lured with the discounted fares and they might not stick with us in the future. We feel like we paid for promoting our competition. As per our contract if we didn’t earn our target revenue and customers with in a span of 3 months, Polaris will have to share the losses. We are still hoping for the best, but BI needs to be praised for this creative idea and we would love similar ideas for us as well” said a senior representative of AirFly.

Aditya was carefully listening with a worried face, his eyes focused on the news feeds over his phone. 

One of the founding members of PG  Mr. Rajani responded “We are fully committed to give you our best, and to our contracts and decided terms. Though we understand your concerns but it’s too early to reach a conclusion. Though BI did play a smart game here, but we will fulfill our commitments for the quarter. Mr. Adhiraj is a very well-known for his work and we need to trust him. Right Mr. Adhiraj PG Board Member looked at Aditya. 

Yes, he is right, we will deliver what we promised. Be rest assured” Aditya gave a forced smile, assuring AirFly representative. 

AirFly representative left the room with other PG Board Members. Rajani and Aditya were the only two left in the room. 

“Aditya, are you sure of whatever you are doing? Do we need to worry about anything here? Rajani asked him and gave him a questioning glance.

Of course, everything is still under control. AirFly did achieve what they aimed for” said Aditya.  

“It’s just that I didn’t see Rishabh Bajaj benefiting out of this as I wanted him to take the hit, but that part didn’t go well. Rest I will manage easily. Mujhe Polaris se nikalwana chahte ho na Bajaj, dekhte hai kaun kise kaha se bahar karta hai” he thought as no one knew of his own agenda.

“Mr. Rajani, aap AirFly ki tension mat lijiye I will handle that. But I have another plan for us, do you have time to discuss it now?” Aditya’s eyes were shining as he knew this plan of his was going to hit BI in the wrong place. 

Rajani and Aditya discussed their plan. Aditya convinced Rajani for his plan, but he did not tell him about his hidden intention to target BI. 

“Thank you Mr. Rajani, lets us than schedule a highest level meeting with THRIVE BEVERAGES. I will have it done as I personally know a few influential members of their Cold Drinks Division. Please keep your calendar a bit flexible for this week and please let this be between us till we get into action. I will take your leave now Aditya left the board room fully determined to put his plan into action.

He received a call from Ms. Acharya as soon as he came out of the room.

“Yes Bandana, how are you? .. I am doing great, thank you! Sure, I will check the plan tonight as I am running a bit busy with Polaris. I will revert by tomorrow morning and I already know that I do not need to worry  as any plan proposed by you and your team is going to be amazing. Aise hi hum aapke fan nahi hai.” He said with a huge smile on his face.

“I have to go now, I will either call you tonight when I overview the plan or tomorrow early morning before I begin my day here at the office. Take care and thanks for calling. It's always a pleasure talking with you Aditya disconnected the call and reached his cabin and made a few calls to arrange a private meeting with THRIVE BEVERAGES.

He picked up his phone and called Rajani to inform him about the meeting which was scheduled 2 days later on the wednesday.

"Rishabh Bajaj, be ready for my surprise very soon. Hope you enjoy this one" he thought.

Part 8B- Page 44

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Res....

Mil Gaya update...

Love you...❣️

Read Karke longer comment deti hoon...

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning, i read the Update the first thing in the morning and i noticed it was SMALL. 😆 you are slowly getting there. 👍🏼

MishtiNew thumbnail

Hayeee....

Loved Kukki and RB'S bond...

Sandcastles....

Prerna....She is awesome here.

Shivani ko Anurag ke paas hi bhej do...😡

Prerna stood up for RB and Kukki baby...

Adhiraj and RB Ka rishta Bohot Purana Lagta hai...

Our RB is associated with an NGO...❣️❣️❣️❣️😎

Ab Kya plan hai Adhiraj Ka...🤔🤔🤔

456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 👏

RB kukki ki parvarish bahut acche se kar rahe h, this is what we need for our future genaration.👏& prerna take stand for RB & kukki. Aur iss shivani ko space mein bhej do koi😡

Adhiraj ko ek shock toh mil chuka h aur abhi aur milenge.i hope woh prerna ko use na kare RB ke against.

Dhansu update aur next update bhi jaldi dena please🤗