really!?! well someone thinks they are in the same bracket! 🥱Originally posted by: perkilicious
Sana is not Asim. Period.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
really!?! well someone thinks they are in the same bracket! 🥱Originally posted by: perkilicious
Sana is not Asim. Period.
Asim has never been bashed for his behaviours, he needs a reality check too
Sid has taken enough and this time as well he is getting it! But Asim needs it too
she is coming here right, to bajao
Ye andar ja k bhot drama karegi!!!
sid is evicting every girl using this strat...who’s turn is it next I wonder! 🤣
Btw I hope it’s tru....is vishal in or out?
sid is evicting every girl using this strat...who’s turn is it next I wonder! 🤣
Btw I hope it’s tru....is vishal in or out?
want him as well out
Joker
can we move on from this, he didnt say it sexual manner mein anyway
Yes go ahead.
Then why are people making it seem like Sana knew what FD means? Whatever, Ashwini. I can shut up, but I get the hypocrisy.Originally posted by: Ashhima3
You say a lot Uma, no doubt but you know it works against when such words are used
You had already discussed it
no no that he must have said in pure hurt.really!?! well someone thinks they are in the same bracket! 🥱
....
On a general note,
m not taking either or their words/actions seriously right now. They are doing things purely controlled by their emotions which is not a good thing at all and they should not be judged too deeply for those actions too right now imo.
Both are hurting. Give them a week or two. They are struggling alot as it is. They need a break.