Originally posted by: Chingaari
zari to sana ---sumo wrestler lag rahi hai
Ab yeh body shaming nahi hai? 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Chingaari
zari to sana ---sumo wrestler lag rahi hai
Ab yeh body shaming nahi hai? 🤢
Asim ko had se jyda poke kra jaa rha ab...Jutta dikha diya usne Sid ko...btw Asim in white kurta
Shefali is such filth... Why on earth is bigboss quiet??
🤣 WTFKOriginally posted by: TrickyMind
Shefali - mai sher hu.. ja chuhe k paas ja
Sana ko ghanta fark nahi pad raha
Otherside
Vishal - mere mann ho bhaya mai kutta kaat k khaya 🤣
Asim is shining in precap. 🥳
kal dekhie---BB ki ghatiyapanti🤢
vishal ke --koi fark nahi parhta '' pe bhi kheench dala BB Ne😆
BB giving moral lecture about imaandari and baimaani.
BB bhi flip hai.
I’m happy Asim told Sid S to lick his shoe 🤣 Even shoe must be embarrassed and scared of STINKY
Originally posted by: Ephemeral
Rashmi - Tune (Asim) Shefali ko kuch bola? To phir vo kyon chidhi hui hai.
Shefali ab bhi poke kar rahi hai.
Isse apne friend pe trust hi nahi hai
I can't explain how frustrating I feel when I see this pathetic creature. She is seriously such a cheapo. She is continuously disrespecting everyone today. Rashmi mummy se puch wo phusphusaayegi. This women has some serious ego issue. If I could I would have slapped her.