Shivin always does Maya's hand gesture😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shivin always does Maya's hand gesture😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I've never seen any guy slaying Yellow like Shivin does..He is looking so good even in Yellow☺️❤️
Shivin looks good in everything
they have a spark man..☺️
I try so hard not to ship them but I fail😭
Shivin in yellow tshirt looks like sunflower
Shivin in yellow tshirt looks like sunflower
For me he looks like Yummy Mango😆
Jen's latest IG story..She is teasing Shivin😆
https://twitter.com/AgripinaSwasti1/status/1220351303005523968
so this is how our Rudy boy practices his lines before saying it to Maya😆
Hola guys...
Good morning/Evening beautiful people around here..🤗
Whats new in MayRa world??