Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
On screen Jodi Breaker, offscreen Jodi Maker 🤣


by opsora2090 - 6 months ago
I get time I will dig out old stuff from previous ATs for all the new members.
😭
Idhar Zomato sirf half plate biryani deta hai at the same price...🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I get time I will dig out old stuff from previous ATs for all the new members.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
On screen Jodi Breaker, offscreen Jodi Maker 🤣
by opsora2090 - 6 months ago
🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Accha already india mai bhi thand par geyi , iyea preyu ko thand nei lagti .. no shawl chaddar kuch bhi .. bacche ko agar thand lag geyi toh ?
Bacche ki maa ko karne do yeh chinta.
Hamein kya len dena
See, Pavan Bhaiya bhi samajh Gaye...😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
On screen Jodi Breaker, offscreen Jodi Maker 🤣
by opsora2090 - 6 months ago
Mujhe Mera vodaphone ka port karana Hain which one has gud connectivity jio or bsnl
Airtel on Mumbai is useless I