Originally posted by: Shriyareddy
Dream couple... love is love 🌈
Yesterday even maya told Rajeev 'Don't try he won't fall for you..'😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Shriyareddy
Dream couple... love is love 🌈
Yesterday even maya told Rajeev 'Don't try he won't fall for you..'😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Was Rudra's past this simple to unfold? Was she really Rudra's gf or MJ planted her? I feel there is something more to this story which is yet to be revealed. Or Am I analysing this too much😆
Analysing too much. Rudra fell for her, told MJ, he seduced her, lift oopar pahuchte pachuchte they kissed, Rudy boi broke his heart.
Waise MJ bhi sahi hai, ladki dekh kar samajh gaya ki Rudra ka kat rahi hai!
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Isko Rudy boy ke shirt ka toota hua button milna chaahiye Maya ke bedroom se..🤣
Ahem ahem ☺️
Well, I am not good at writing intense romance scenes, but if I was, I'd have attempted to craft a story with this ending 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yesterday even maya told Rajeev 'Don't try he won't fall for you..'😆
I think even CV's knew about RuRa
And Maya jealous of rajeev 🤣
Waise, what if onstead of Rudra it was Antara/Diya who were standing outside lift!
Aur yeh aadmi kitna haraami hai, bete ki umar ki ladki pata gaya!
And Rudra toh at max 19-21 ka hoga, phirbhi janaab ko shaadi machani thi
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Was Rudra's past this simple to unfold? Was she really Rudra's gf or MJ planted her? I feel there is something more to this story which is yet to be revealed. Or Am I analysing this too much😆
Do you think cvs will execute such a great analytical mystery?
We and our over analyzing brains...
As I said earlier..
CVs will show us thenga..n say itne paise mein itnaich milega..😆
Aise naa bolo, Rajeev ki jaan khatre mein daal rahi ho aap😭
Does Rajeev remind anyone of Ayushman from Shubh mangal extra savdhaan?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aise naa bolo, Rajeev ki jaan khatre mein daal rahi ho aap😭
Yess i really don't want him die so soon
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Do you think cvs will execute such a great analytical mystery?
We and our over analyzing brains...
As I said earlier..
CVs will show us thenga..n say itne paise mein itnaich milega..😆
@last sentence, chugalkhor aunty🤣