Rashmi is smart she know their reality now I think she is just fulaooing their (pahira) gubbara of galatfehmi
And when they come out and see the audience ka reaction specially that mahira ... Rashmi is going to have the last laugh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Rashmi is smart she know their reality now I think she is just fulaooing their (pahira) gubbara of galatfehmi
And when they come out and see the audience ka reaction specially that mahira ... Rashmi is going to have the last laugh
I want a very nice episode. I want Rashami to be happy.
thug life😆
i loved Rashmi today 😎
Originally posted by: Sabhayata
Arti won from what i know
😔 whatever!
Congratulations for new AT 🥳
Rashami FTW 🥳
https://twitter.com/vinci1203/status/1219362200906686464?s=19
So only pointing rashmi for everything.....👏😡
https://twitter.com/__Krishna__007/status/1219471111286448128
She is so tiny . 😆