abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hope phirsae rula diya😭

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hope4u

I finally watched the episode. And I'm at a loss for words. It is said that a rich man is one who has true love in his life. If that's the case, then anurag is the richest and luckiest man in this world because he has the love of this woman : prerna Sharma basu. Has anyone loved the way she loves? So deeply, so consumingly. She is heartbreakingly innocent and I dare anyone to watch her pour her heart out to anurag and not shed a tear. What has she asked for, except for a life with anurag, and why is that always being denied to her? . Can there be anything more beautiful than these two. How desperately she wants to hear from anurag, that he loves her. It somehow mirrors the yearning anurag had in the earlier track, to see one loving glance, hear one loving word from prerna. And how deep is anurag's longing, to reciprocate, how he craves to know that her words are for him and not someone else. He is held back by the chains of societal pressures, pressures that he thinks exists. But she is free, her heart and soul are ruled only by her love for anurag. For once she let's them fly, aided by the wings of her love and emotions. For once she has shed all the chains that she put on her heart and emotions. She cares for nothing and no one, except for the man standing before her. She desperately wants him to know just what he means to her. Just how deep is the love that she holds in her heart for him. Does anurag realize that? I'm sure he does. His mind might be waging many battles but his heart lost the war and surrendered to his prerna long ago. This woman, and their child she carries hold his heart and nothing and Noone can break that hold. Not society or family, not even his own memories. Prerna is made for anurag, and anurag, only for his prerna. 

Hope 🥺🥺🤗 

Aww thanks Guys 🤗....

I just kept putting down my thoughts randomly.... did not realised ki itna bada ho jayega 😆....

This is lengthiest post of mine ever on IF ... 😆

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hope and RS - You guys made me so emotional 😭

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Prerna and Anurag's current situation reminisces me of these lines from a very famous song from movie Aandhi, penned down by Gulzar Saab. jotting down the relevant lines only:

"....................................................................................

Kaash aisa ho tere kadmon se chun ke manzil chale
Aur kahin door kahin
Kaash aisa ho tere kadmon se chun ke manzil chale
Aur kahin door kahin
Tum gar saath ho, manzilon ki kami to nahin

...................................................................................

..................................................................................

Jee mein aata hai tere daaman mein
Sar chhupa ke hum rote rahein, rote rahein
Jee mein aata hai tere daaman mein
Sar chhupa ke hum rote rahein, rote rahein
Teri bhi aankhon mein aansuon ki nami to nahin
Tere bina zindagi se koi shikwa to nahin
Shikwa nahin, shikwa to nahin, shikwa to nahin
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin zindagi to nahin
Zindagi nahin, zindagi nahin, zindagi nahin

........................................................................."

Listen it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-HnmVg0-O8

Them, Prerna's longing, Anurag's confusion, helplessness, them surviving, breathing but not living without each other. Prerna's floodgates, Anu's unshed tears....

Thank you CV for the thread and thank you hope, DG, Abhiya, RS and everyone else for your beautiful, heart-touching write-ups. Kuch ho na ho, the Show and Parica especially have brought out latent writers in us.

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how i missedcthis thread 

wow  RS CV  hope  emotional 

nowonder we love anupre this much

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

how i missedcthis thread 

wow  RS CV  hope  emotional 

nowonder we love anupre this much

Next time self promotion karongi 🙈😂

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Next time self promotion karongi 🙈😂

yes pls do  i really missed this😆

then read in one go

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Still not over it , over them , will never be♥️💔😭

Originally posted by: ifmember

Still not over it , over them , will never be♥️💔😭

I have watched this scene ..... so many times till now .... 

and each time I see new things and experience new feelings....

Sighhhh.... The Magic !!!❤️