I’m sorry but she’s not a pet dog that she needs to behave...she is her own person with feelings and emotions too 😕
Sorry if that came across because that’s not how I meant it😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m sorry but she’s not a pet dog that she needs to behave...she is her own person with feelings and emotions too 😕
Sorry if that came across because that’s not how I meant it😊
They both are such kids right now 😅 but still so very Adorable lol
Chalo rashmi said it ..
I was bloody right ..
Rashmi told Asim and Vishal that Sid is disturbed bec of Sana ka topic..
Mubarak ho rashmi confirm kar diya sid is in love 🤣
Iram, Sana was such fun today! Curls and sleeveless glam doll 😍😍😍 Wooo 🥳 And her neighing like the horses was hilarious 😆I’m sorry but she’s not a pet dog that she needs to behave...she is her own person with feelings and emotions too 😕
Asim telling Rashmi you like Sid. Something along those lines 🤣🤣🤣
Rashmi was acting slightly like sana during the fight 🤣
Chalo rashmi said it ..
I was bloody right ..
Rashmi told Asim and Vishal that Sid is disturbed bec of Sana ka topic..
Mubarak ho rashmi confirm kar diya sid is in love 🤣
Awiiieeees 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t know Sid would be this hurt
He says he wants to leave the show
Nevermind 😆
Sid is suffering.
Today felt funny to me. Maybe mujhe kuch sadma laga haiOriginally posted by: Ashhima3
it didn’t look scripted to me! He goes off once he fights with her