Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Highlights are up smiley10smiley10

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

This was one rare instance where Kuhu was given an impactful dialogue........and she was right also.👏

Its actually true for both the sisters ......but mishti more IMO.

Kuhu is actually smart and never allowed her family or anyone for that matter to interfere in her life.She kept up her cheery facade, hence noone has any clue on what's happening in her life. And it was good too.....because it gave her ample time to build herself again.....she became more conscious abt her worth....which I think to an extent helped her in getting over her jealousy for Mishti.

Mishti here is the dumb one who allowed each and every person to interfere in her life. Now the consequence is that she has no say in her life. Her inability to maintain a facade for a long time makes everyone privy to her feelings and people are not able to believe her when she says she is trying to move on.

yup very true👍🏼 Very very few times when Kuhu actually made sense back then.

Nowadays, she makes the most sense in mah house🤗 Glad she has learned from her life decisions and is much stronger as an individual now👏 She has learned to take ownership for her mistakes and decisions, and understand/support Mishti as her sister (even if it isn't openly expressive of love, she still does care for Mishti)😊

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yay! Finally...I've been eagerly waiting for your highlights😃

*rushing to read them😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohhh guruji so much excitement seeing your Abir back wow 🥳🥳🤗🤗

yaar there is no question on whose side you will take... you will always be Abir ku Uru.,... 🤗🥳 you have sacrificed your love for abir yaar 😭as he loves mishti you wont leave abirs side i'm sure 😎 

waiting for your highlights yaar its gonna be double dhamaka 🥳

Yeah 🤗🤗🥳🥳 I just realised how much I missed abir and his hoshiyari skills and his shayaris 😳😳😳 and the intensity of course ....😎😎

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

🤣🤣..

I knew it..iiiiii kneeewwww it🤣

Guruji🤗🤗

Loved Loved how you wrote it😎.....👏

Yes Abhir woke up from the sleep

Yes he first tried to convince nannu... But then I loved how he made it clear that this story belongs to MishBir.. Nish is just the part of that story...

Just to one thing I hate is

In parent show even showing seperation they used to show that Kartik naira together😡....24/7 here we hardly get MishBir in one screen😭

Makers were in the mood to answer today 😎😎😎

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Right yaara🤗

Abir is coming on track.....😆He asked nishant to back off becoz he didn't want to hurt mishti.......nw he is thinking clearly......even in mehandi.....he didn't want to make a tamasha......but the fire thing pulled him in.

😆He was a better than this as a Sasur too.....patah nahin all the characters in this shw at some point lose their brains and act  immature........its BP 's turn now.......he was never this aggressive or hyper before....in mehandi too he was violent.........its uncharacteristic of him. His way was always subtle but piercing......he had a way of expressing disappointment without losing his cool.But now I think its his turn to come under the butchering block for the sake of the story.....😆

@bold - It was better if he didn't make a farce of the choice thing. As if she had a choice??😆

I think he had to prove a point to Abir........that was the purpose of the whole drama........😆

🤗

haha but i was not satisfied with abir then.. i mean he needs to do some serious apology n ask for second chance.. him saying the truth will help but not much as then too question will raise what if this wont happen again so he has to prove he wont repeat his mistake and hurt mishti.. mehndi thing hope it comes by wednesday cant handle this functions more yaar 😆

haan he never looses his cool and so didnt like him when he let mish apologize to jas and the room talk... he always gives chance to mish but i think he has reached his limit after abir continuously coming in every function... that doesnt justify his act but for drama his is compromised like others... 😆

maybe he wants to prove abir right yaar.,.. thats true he wants abir to see reality that mish wont come back to him so asked her to chose... 😆

Hifi....yaara🤗

Atleast one thing is consistent in the show from the beginning.....Mishti always apologizing to her family for one thing or the other. Yeh shw khatam hojayega lekin mishti's apologies nahin. Tbh she needs a break from that family. I can get now why she trusted Abir more than her family........😆

true but this needs to stop... atleast she was never expected to apologize in rv for anyone after mishbir rishta.. even during break up it was for drama and anyone never really wanted her to apologize... true she trusts abir n sometimes takes him for granted too thats habit of both thats another thing 😆

This was one rare instance where Kuhu was given an impactful dialogue........and she was right also.👏

Its actually true for both the sisters ......but mishti more IMO.

Kuhu is actually smart and never allowed her family or anyone for that matter to interfere in her life.She kept up her cheery facade, hence noone has any clue on what's happening in her life. And it was good too.....because it gave her ample time to build herself again.....she became more conscious abt her worth....which I think to an extent helped her in getting over her jealousy for Mishti.

Mishti here is the dumb one who allowed each and every person to interfere in her life. Now the consequence is that she has no say in her life. Her inability to maintain a facade for a long time makes everyone privy to her feelings and people are not able to believe her when she says she is trying to move on.

well said mini.,.. totally agreed... 👍🏼🤗

even if kuhu was irritating at start she had a little balance, selfish and never let anyone to play with her after shaadi.. she learnt from her mistake... she grew so much and really admirable... 👍🏼

Mish is actually a depend person.. she needs a strength, assurance and if not she gets ready to give in,... first bp then abir... she needs to value herself... abir adviced kuhu about this but she doesnt need it mish needs it... there is an hamam add where the mother leaves the girl in middle n when the girl asks after coming home on own the mom says i cant be with you always you need to look after yourself... someone has to make mish understand this, she needs to be self dependent n needs to be selfish... 

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yeah 🤗🤗🥳🥳 I just realised how much I missed abir and his hoshiyari skills and his shayaris 😳😳😳 and the intensity of course ....😎😎

guruji 🤗 haha Abir is back then Uru is also back 😉 

and uru sorry yaar read your highlight and totally loved it... but i'm gonna sleep now so will comment tomorrow 😳 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

guruji 🤗 haha Abir is back then Uru is also back 😉 

and uru sorry yaar read your highlight and totally loved it... but i'm gonna sleep now so will comment tomorrow 😳 

Wooohooo 🤗🤗

Arey no worries yaara , sorry vapas le lo 😡

I posted quite late today 😆 and already so much is discussed 🤗🤗🤗

Just seeing everyone happy today and abir in form is enough ❤️❤️❤️