Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I know it seems like BP's character as a supportive and caring father has suddenly taken a big plunge and twist

It appears like he's turning a blind eye to Mishti's dard, stress and heartache. But I also understand his protective nature to keep Mishti away from Abir after all the pain and hurt she went through over the last 3 months. BP also witnessed Mishti trying ('begging") for Abir whilst Abir ignored and pushed her away AGAIN. So in BP's mind, Abir has lost all his chances by hurting and breaking Mishti multiple times.

That's all ok.

The point where things begin to cross a line is...BP not giving Abir a chance to explain himself, to seek apology or listen to Mishti's thoughts and feelings. He has decided that just because he cannot see Mishti crying over Abir any longer, that Mishti should move on with Nannu

I think the writers have purposely pushed BP's character to the edge like this because only then will Mishti's dream of bhaag ke shaadi, can come true.😛😆 BP's slap to abir in the upcoming mehendi drama, appears otp and unnecessary but let's see what the actual context is when the episode airs. I feel like even when Mishti and Abir finally come together, obviously BP isn't going to agree. So perhaps BM or Nannu will be the only one supporting Mishti to run away with Abir🤗

I'm actually more intrigued on what's going to happen after the slap drama...😆 Abir will be absolutely shattered that Mishti didn't chose him. Will he still fight or not? hint: please Nanko it's time for you to step up your game👍🏼

I think it's not just Abhir.. But Meenu Monster is also equally or more responsible for bade Papas behaviour

Just imagine

He sees Abhir breaking Mishti so badly both once but many times

He is confronted by Meenu a couple of times where she literally used pathetic words for Mishti n her love

So bade Papa takes a decision for Mishti....n is firm on that decision thinking it's the best for mishti....

Why will he give a chance to Abhir when Abhir n monster were responsible for Mishtis state

He did give Mishti ample chance n indirectly gave Abhir many chances but Abhir blew it off

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Knew Abir's Uru wil like today's episode and will have something super to write about it too!!  It's like a festival for us today🤗

Can't wait to read your highlights today 👍🏼

PALI , 🤗🤗🤗🤗 TEACHER ABIR'S SHAYARI IS BACK 

😃😃☺️☺️

I am so so so so so happy for this ❤️❤️❤️💔

after so many months he said a shayari 😒 I cried in that scene....more than anything I am just happy he got his shayari to express his feelings ❤️❤️❤️

"ABIR AND SHAYARI" ....this is the bond 1.0 that I missed more than mishbir 1.0 also  Sorry I have no problems in admitting this 😆 

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 can't even describe how happy I am today ....its like i lost something and I got it back one day just like that 😳😳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

uff there are soo many times the lighting is PERFECT! And shah's eyes just glow, shine and sparkle That's the speciality with having light-coloured eyes😳❤️ #special thanks to the light man👏

haha remember how unlucky the maroon shirt was during the MU and market fight. Abir wore the same maroon shirt for almost 2 weeks and it played with his brain. Lost his thinking capabilities. 

Now again he's wearing a maroon shirt at the mehendi😆 So something crazy was bound to happen. Ta-da #slap

true yaar he has a subtle eye color and lighting makes it stand out more at lot of instances... remember the coffee scene uffff his eyes had that intensity, tease, glow cant describe it nandu ☺️ shah special love to him for him 👏❤️

true yaar now i get why mehndi was a disaster its due to that maroon color ohh no abir please stop wearing this color its not at all lucky to you 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

ok fine!!! Phew.. episode itna accha hai toh precap ki tension kyun ke rahi hoon?

haan but makers always love giving up headache either by episode or precap or by segment 😆

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

True that Diyu,🤗 

I want Meenu inside the jail and RV family doesn't give a damn about it and Mish should convince Abir to bring her back from jail😆

🤗

haha abir n kunal will careless hereafter only her perfect bahu mish and include kuhu too both will run behind her 🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

hifi mini actually i was not in mood but came here just to chat n see nishbir scene but it was surprisingly a big surprise 🤣🥳 you didnt sleep are yaar you were awake whole night.. 

even i'm confused mini.. and the way he was shocked when abir talked about mish i think he is seeing abirs love but is it for good or not i dont know... but surely he is seeing it as competition that day mish said the same to him abir never saw her as property now abir too stated it mish is not competition its not his fault he sees things like that who deserves better gets it but dont know if he will be positive or negative.. 

@bold - dont know yaar its still a gol gol... and this shaadi is hanging like a knife above them so maybe they want to be careful both are thinking of not hurting nish... 

i've been saying this only she is suffocating.... the family is good but they are not perfect... if you go by past history many times mish was asked to compromise either bcoz of bm fear of naman asking mish to give up on courtship or asking her to go ahead in mishnal rishta and then for kuhu many times... they are indirectly putting that ehsaan in her shoulder but before abir was there to give her strength now even he is not there,,... nishant he himself feel obliged to family so he wont and cant say anything... 

same i didnt feel anything even after seeing segment but today i was highly disappointment in bp/bm both the girl went out for just 10 min yaar whats the big deal, and she informed nannu right so what more they want for her to inform every single family member before going out??? 

this naanu meenu first time he behaved like her father... it was significant, actually its a good thing naanu knows what meenu is thinking... he needs to give back to her atleast like this in future

🤗🤗 i couldn't sleep......😆

I think Nishant has actually seen it like a competetion. U remember BM saying she will give equal opportunities to both the guys to win her over. The concept is eww...since she is not a trophy to be won over, but it had some impact on his mind I think.

I agree....both of them disn't want to hurt Nish ....isliye gol gol baatein kar raha thaa. And Abur wanted her to meet for getting advise not to reconcile....😆

@bold - I agree, before also there was expectations from her but it was not intentional. Nobody actually asked her to payback the ehsaan. But now BP went overboard by blaming mishti for Nannu's heartbrk if it occurs and also for not trusting her. Like why is she supposed to prove herself to her family ?? Seems to me like blood is thicker than water when it actually mattered.

Also by not standing up for mishti infront of his own family even Nannu proved to be weak and not trustful of Mishti. 

The whole family made it seem like she ran away with AbirShe just went out for 2 mins for god's sake.....what's the big deal??Even ur son was not there....

Also did u notice how varsha subtly pointed out that she will be a homebreaker if she breaks this rishtaaa......really??

Btw I think this is gng K3G way seeing BP and Mishti's new equation. The other possibility. Is mohabbatein which I dnt want to think abt since its painful but will be more realistic and impactful.

Originally posted by: SheThought

Abir to Nannu: “Mishti mera pyaar hai, koi competition nahi hai! Aur tum humari kahani ka hissa ho kahani nahi...

Reminds me of MishBir cab ride where Mish tells Abir about his mom not liking her and Abir tells Mishti how others are just part of their story, not the story itself! I loved his dialogue then, and I loved it today ❤️

Abir got his clarity of thought back finally! 5 mins talk with Mish, and Abir’s brain had Khul ja simsim moment... spark plug ka kachra saaf 😆👍🏼

Welcome back Abir 🤗🤗

He is focusing on FACTS ONLY now! 

wow Pali never thought of this scene parallel yaar.. so true and abirs way of talking about mish with smile n the softness he used while saying all this... uff no one i repeat no one can love mish the way he does,.. 👏👏🥳

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣

Aha.....somebody is superexcited😆

Welcome to the club🤗🤗🤗

Lagtha hain my advises to abir kaam agaya😆😎

And Abir came on track after the lengthy dialogues betwee abir and mishti.....phew ..I am glad we gave them a platform to talk.....warna Abir wapas nahi aata😆

Thank you thank you ...or you should say welcome back to the club 😆😆🤣

With all my heart and now with all my mind....#AbirFTW GO FOR IT 🥳🥳🥳🥳

hahahahaha🤣🤣🤣 yeah thanks mini for the awesome explanations you gave to abir....👏👏👏  seems like you played a big role in getting his brain back 🤣 thank you yeh ehsaan main tumhara zindagi bhar nahi bhulungi 😆😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Forgot the gaay bahu in all the excitement🤣🤣

Who is the guy sitting beside her.....looks too young to be her father.....😆

Chi chi chi yeh main nahi hun haan 🤣🤣 let me clear isse pehle mera naam le le 🤣

Meenu sahi bahu leke aayi , dikhayi de sunayi na de 🤣😆😆 pure episode mein ek  dialogue nahi tha iska toh 

🤣🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohhkk this i agree you always point this out so the whole credit goes to you 🤣🤣🤣

haina the time i saw this was during ketu shaadi mish kuhu explained what happened and why they had to expose ved like that and also in rv they discussed and confronted meenu on why she did it... and also during bp/bm accepting mishbir the night before mish saying what happened to abir n also to family about her love n why she kept it hidden n BP/BM scene next morning.. that was mature discussion.. today was on another level totally something out of box type for our show 😆👍🏼 

Thank u thanku🤣🤗

This scene was on another playing field. They had a simple yet meaningful conversation without any drama in the back ground......👏Hats off to yrhpk team for showing that their characters can actually have a mature conversation😆👏