I wish Rudra comes to know that Maya lost her baby in the past.. 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wish Rudra comes to know that Maya lost her baby in the past.. 😒
i forgot the leads name
FL Gulaal is Mansi Parikh and Kesar is Neil Bhatt
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
I wish Rudra comes to know that Maya lost her baby in the past.. 😒
It’s about time they bring the back story out ,if not we can’t feel for Myru or Maya. I hope They reveal the back story before it’s too late
darshi... I wrote a chotu update.
Agar timr hai to jake padhlena
Tiara's write up thread me hai
Yup dear I will definitely read it today.🤗.just got little free time..
Aaj toh ghar ki safaai chal rahi hai..
Sab Sunday ko mast so rahe hai and my maa woke me becuase she has to go to work
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Sab Sunday ko mast so rahe hai and my maa woke me becuase she has to go to work
Good morning dear ☀️
Hey dear never fear.. I am here..🤗
Good evening?😆 idk what time it is there😆
Os padha?😃🤣
Good evening dear.. its 10 pm here..
Yup I read your OS first thing in the morning.. you made my Saturday dear.. 🤗