Congrats for the new AT...😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats for the new AT...😎
Guys check Bajaj AT , i put 6 gifs of karan's visit
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Z_BNQhJib/?igshid=1yavnme8l11y
Chalo enjoy. Happy weekend
Kuchi time bache hai unka jhalak pane kay liye ..
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Guys check Bajaj AT , i put 6 gifs of karan's visit
Done...😎
Hey all I just updated the PreRish FF: Souls Connected...
Please check it out...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152392280
Eagerly waiting for your replies...❤️
Originally posted by: MISTInew
Agar aisa ho toh Kamaal ho Jayega...
And then RB will return...
Prerna will think That her baby's father is RB...
Well, I am imagining too much...
Kash tere bat sach ho jati 🥺
Originally posted by: MISTInew
Prerna's death drama... I am in splits...
Pata nhi TRP aunties Ka reaction Kaisa Hoga...
Story mein 6 ya 7 years leap ho sakta hai...
Mera poor RB Bhaiya....
No long leap .. 1/2 maina ho sakte hai
Haan...🥺
Koyi baat nhi...
Mere FFs are ending soon... Then I will start a TS on this...🤣
Pata nhi... No trust on Maata...🤪🤣