PreRish SS: Touch Me Now Last chapter pg29dt.19.2.20 - Page 18

Posted: 4 years ago

She got a reality check in this update. That the society including their families would look down on their relationship. She is again running, but I don't know till when he would convince her, till when they could hide this. Her mil is already upset about him and I think she is finally getting some hints. Let's see how this would go now.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wonderful update. RB is so lovely and amazing. The way he gives it back to MIL is πŸ‘ and mil needs to learn more before she can even think of taking on RB πŸ˜†

Interesting updateπŸ‘

What an interaction between Rishabh & Prerna's milπŸ‘

Loved Rishabh's reply

Waiting for next

Interesting update. I was waiting for Bajaj and her MIL first meet. This is damn funny. She is trying so hard to stop him meeting Prerna, to make sure he leaves the house, or this place, or to get married. I love Bajaj for not trying to impress her. As he said he is tolerating both mother and son for his love. 

Their first meet in front of her MIL. She asked to give back the jacket. And he asked to keep it with her onlyπŸ˜†. Did he got any clue that her MIL didn't like him. Will there be any conversation between Prerna and her regarding his visit. And what is his plan for birthday. I don't want the mother son duo spoiling her birthday and his plans.

I loved this chapter. Please do continue soon.

Rishabh is least bothered about what Prerna's mother in law thinks and is determined to meet Prena. The way he said he should start another branch in Delhi should give her nightmares now coz moving out of Kasauli won't help her much as she thought.. 

So birthday plans in the future updates.. super eager to see how Rishabh celebrates her b'day and if her husband and MIL create any issues for these two..

Please update soon!

great update. RB's encounter with maa was as expected, but at least now he knows that maa's aware off the situation....somewhat. now i just can't wait for P's MIL to find out about N. i want them separated asap. can't wait for next update.

Loved the interaction between Rishabh and Prerna's blinded MIL. Only the former can tackle this woman. πŸ˜†

So birthday special chapter is coming up. Waiting for it.

I wrote a whole reply and IF showed an error for posting and lost the whole post 😭😭

coming back to the FF, I liked the chapter. The meeting between MIL and Rishab was soo needed and I enjoyed his firmness of waiting for prerna. 
looking forward to the next one 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.