Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
You both fearing weekdays and weekends.. same team... koi maro mujhe 😭😭😭
bas yehi dekhna baki reh gaya tha😭😭😭
We both inhale and exhale daffa hojaao 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
You both fearing weekdays and weekends.. same team... koi maro mujhe 😭😭😭
bas yehi dekhna baki reh gaya tha😭😭😭
We both inhale and exhale daffa hojaao 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am just being helpful 😂🤗
maaf karo 🤚😂😂😂
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
I am suddenly feeling so positive for absolutely no reason 🤣
Me too! I am not able to believe that they would do such a thing without making some kind of popat I only have faith on popat CVs 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
No rehne dethae I am just imagining how all are going to kill me when whatever I said goes wrong 😭😂😂
Ab mujhe darr lag raha hai....what if??.🥺🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
No rehne dethae I am just imagining how all are going to kill me when whatever I said goes wrong 😭😂😂
I have watched way too many episodes of criminal minds and other crime series, I have so many ways. But honestly won’t have to do much, you will have to do what you saw in your dream and that will be enough 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Ab mujhe darr lag raha hai....what if??.🥺🤣
We all will get over it together 🤗😂
Oh🤪I thought it was from tilak ceremony
...Chalo at least nikamme creatives are consistent in their not so great creative skills 😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Ab mujhe darr lag raha hai....what if??.🥺🤣
Mera signature 😭😂😂
Originally posted by: ifmember
Come join us DG, we are each other's support in this 😆