Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
I am also with you CV. Tired of analysing and getting shocked 😆 Who else is in your delusional team?😆
Me, me, me!!! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
I am also with you CV. Tired of analysing and getting shocked 😆 Who else is in your delusional team?😆
Me, me, me!!! 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I myself resigning I am no more eligible for that 😭😂😂
Dedicated to one the oldest member 🤗

Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yesterday was completely her show, she really made me cry. Not going to get over last episode anytime soon
Without a doubt! And lag ja gale in the background was so haunting ...can’t get it out of my mind 🥺
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
God ...these gifs 🤣🤣🤣 Please kill me swamy
DG you naughty naughty girl!!
🤣🤣🤣
I am suddenly feeling so positive for absolutely no reason 🤣
ye to dekha maine we r predicting after the promo😆