I'm RaSim fan. ❤️
But I can see sizzling Chemistry Sidra share
I haven't seen DSDT but That udi udi promo really made me #Sidra shipper 😆
If not lovers I hope they become good friends in future .
And thanks for this thread❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm RaSim fan. ❤️
But I can see sizzling Chemistry Sidra share
I haven't seen DSDT but That udi udi promo really made me #Sidra shipper 😆
If not lovers I hope they become good friends in future .
And thanks for this thread❤️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I'm RaSim fan. ❤️
But I can see sizzling Chemistry Sidra share
I haven't seen DSDT but That udi udi promo really made me #Sidra shipper 😆
If not lovers I hope they become good friends in future .
And thanks for this thread❤️
Udi Udi was definitely a game changer for me too although I did watch DSDT and liked them but BB just took to another level 😳
They’re chemistry is 🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6uuya9ByhF/?igshid=1vx2tzsragmx2
The picture won’t load 😂
Is it because I’m also a SidNaaz fan I can’t see it 😂😂😂😂
Vikas is the sweetest. Such nice things he wrote.
I hope the episode is even better than the promo 🥳
Look who’s loving SidRa 😆
https://twitter.com/realhimanshi/status/1217876797125087232?s=21
Can someone explain pls
Why this sudden change happening
And when all his begun
Kisi ne jadu toh nahi kiya
I wouldn't wish SS upon my worst enemy! 👎🏼
Can someone explain pls
Why this sudden change happening
And when all his begun
Kisi ne jadu toh nahi kiya
It started 2-3 days ago and when she was crying Sid genuinely consoled her so... here we are 😂😂
is he wearing that lil girl's specs ?😆
SidRa must be knowing each quite well for her nephew and niece to be this comfortable with Sid.
Scripted or not , you can see Ras knows Sid's mom very well and same goes for Sid and kids..