Posted: 4 years ago

Super amazing update 

NTRohit thumbnail

Awesome story dear i loved it ❤️❤️

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting. 

Due to lack of time I’m unable to reply to your comments but do keep sharing your views. I look forward to reading them . 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

NTRohit thumbnail

Prerana 😭😭😭😭yaar she is going so much pain and it is not good for Baby

456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful chapter 👏

Finally prerna realises that this relationship has no future but what about rishbh??

Update soon 🤗

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what a lovely update. if only she had listened to Veena earlier but i guess you can't really control your heart & emotions. RB knows something is wrong but i wonder if he'll confront P or just stay silent as usual. the end is getting nearer & the story more emotional, i just really hope RB & P find happiness. eagerly awaiting the next update.

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read both updates together today..

Was expecting some PreRish romantic moments.. But.. Both have had a marriage which is disappointing, and have developed feelings for each other..

Waiting for more

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I felt very bad for Prerna. She went through a lot in her life already. She opt for this pregnancy to make her life better. She was living in hell before now she has to live a life with so much pain and agony, this situation made her life worst. Poor Prerna.

Prerish never going to happen

Some what I haven’t felt bad for Rishabh as he will get manipulated by Shalini easily and once he gets the baby he will live in his whole world. He might care for Prerna but can’t make Prerna as part of his life.

Running away with Prerna is bad option leaving behind 1000 of people whose life depends on him.

excellent part and hats off for putting Prerna’s emotion so beautifully. Keep writing 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I cudnt comment on the last few updates apologies but this is progressing so so well felt bad for Prerna but she is showing nerves of steel and trying to be mature in a immaturish way i suppose but atleast the signals r reaching the right destination😆 and i do feel bad for Rish too bechara kahan phas gaya ...looking forward to the next update ....ye shalini ka saaya hat ta kyun nahi 😆