Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Naina and her trademark hashtags are nice to see in the morning. Episode jaisi bhi Ho, tumhare hashtags se din bann jaata hai 🤗 good morning Naina

No offence Diya, you are sweet, but Naina is an entertainer and you too agree, right...😳

are abhi why will i feel hahahaha this is true infact i was missing her hashtag everyday while giving update.. i was just trying to cover up for her now i'm so happy to see her back with her tacky hashtag.. now i hope aanchal too comes back missing her too yaar...

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤗🤗Thankyou uru

haha I know, I lost my train of thought and couldn't remember what was next😆

I'll try now...

cont'd 4. Nannu was being a dutiful friend, carer, son and grandson. He took care of those punjabi aunties with great confidence, style and appropriate taunt👏👍🏼 I love his efforts to always defend Mishti's individuality and ensure she is not hurt or insulted by ANYONE (even his own mum Jas). 

Nannu's curt reply to Abir with the pagdi was also understandable. He has only seen Abir's anger and indifferent attitude towards Mishti. So he rightfully believes Abir doesn't deserve Mishti's love or attention after the numerous times he broke her heart🥺. I believe Nannu also cared for Abir's reputation, and that's why suggests Abir should keep his dignity (pagdi) with him. Nannu does deeply care for Mishti (I still doubt whether it is real love, Nannu has never confessed it. He's never said I love mishti, to himself nor to mishti or anyone else), I still think Nannu is figuring out his feelings, hence is insecure and compares himself to Abir. He obviously knows Mishti has not forgotten, gotten over Abir and infact still years and loves him. So I can't believe, Nannu is willing to go with this rishta, just on the basis, he thinks friendship and concern is enough for marriage. His heartbreak in the future is a result of his own decision to agree to this rishta, knowing Mishti doesn't love him back (not happy with rishta).

That's why I still think the kkhh route for Nish is still possible. He doesn't hate Abir, he just doesn't want him to hurt Mishti again and again. I hope once Nish sees Abir's genuine efforts and love for Mishti, he will understand Mishti also cannot stop loving Abir. He will be the kind, generous soul he is and will back off👍🏼 Sad that the makers/writers are dragging this unnecessary third angle shaadi drama🤔

5. precap: Kuhu's lack of control to keep secrets is my new FAV🤣 She really is badhboli🤪

I'm eagerly waiting for the mishbir scene that Kuku helps Abir meet Mishti after roka🤗Hopefully it's uninterrupted and Abir gets to say atleast he is sorry.🤗

xx

I think when mishti comes to know about his love feelings mishti confronts him and he got a reality check the day he got the feelings he is not truly with mishti whatever mishti says to nishant about abir it comes true till the nishmish attack but after that from the drink spike he always interrupts her or talk negative about mishbir union. Nishant cares about mishti and moreover he didn't want to let her go . This is one of the biggest reason he never support mishbir infront of BP when he came to him talk about it. Nishant actually needs a reality check that mishti never loves him that way .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Nishant started behaving like this after the nishmish attack only from the hospital itself .

Yeah 

Initially he was not much into Mishti but now I can see he will not give her up without making ugly fight .. ouch hope he does not black mail Mishti that if she ditched him he would get back to drugs 😱😱🤔

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

look at Kunal’s expression in this pic 🤣

are abhi look at shaurya expression both damad n sasur are twinning their expression 🤣

Finally got to watch the epi👍🏼

It wasn't soo bad. It wasn't amazing either.  It was alright - nothing much happened tbh

My quick spotlights😃

1. NANKO/kunal has finally switched his nanko cupid meter on😆 He's the most adorable bhai when he genuinely wants to see Abir happy and is willing to do anything to get his bhai's happiness back👏 Bravo Nanko, making filmy strategies🤣

Ritvik is finally smiling and making jokes on screen😃 He is adorable❤️

2. Abir's entry, the shayari and Mishti's slow motion running was all super filmy and dramatic😆😳 I guess the spoiler segments did kind of take away some the magic. But nevertheless it was fun to see all the film elements (music, flashbacks and silent eye-stares).  I still wish Abir didn't wait until the roka to show up, it would've made more sense for him to confront BP or Mishti at mah house before. Ah well drama of trpNot helping tbh

3. BP and Bm strict and firm attitudes were all very understandable. BP taunts to Abir were completely justified. Abir just made a big dramatic entry in the roka, ofcourse he's going to get taunted for it. Abir hasn't made any connection to the mah house the 3 months and now suddenly shows up for Mishti on her roka day, professing their love journey? pfft ofcourse BP and BM are going to be mad.🤔😔

Abir should have known he is going to be turned down and 'insulted' (BP didn't actually insult him, he just stated the facts which were true). Ofcourse Abir didn't want to hurt/break Mishti's heaart, but the fact of the matter is HE DID. He officially broke the rishta, crushed Mishti's heart and dreams and recently verbally/mentally hurt Mishti multiple times. I feel awful for the situation he is in now - Meenu ruined everything from the time of her blackmail to the recent letter burning😔

I have faith in you Abir! You will be able to manao Mishti. I know you will accept your mistakes and seek for forgiveness👍🏼 Don't lose hope Abiiiraa🤗

xx

3. Meenu is getting hit from everyone😆🤡 Yas! She deserves this indifferent and hostile treatment from all her family members

smiley31smiley31Thankyou uru

haha I know, I lost my train of thought and couldn't remember what was nextsmiley36smiley44

I'll try now...

cont'd 4. Nannu was being a dutiful friend, carer, son and grandson. He took care of those punjabi aunties with great confidence, style and appropriate tauntsmiley32smiley41smiley20 I love his efforts to always defend Mishti's individuality and ensure she is not hurt or insulted by ANYONE (even his own mum Jas). 

Nannu's curt reply to Abir with the pagdi was also understandable. He has only seen Abir's anger and indifferent attitude towards Mishti. So he rightfully believes Abir doesn't deserve Mishti's love or attention after the numerous times he broke her heartsmiley38. I believe Nannu also cared for Abir's reputation, and that's why suggests Abir should keep his dignity (pagdi) with him. Nannu does deeply care for Mishti (I still doubt whether it is real love, Nannu has never confessed it. He's never said I love mishti, to himself nor to mishti or anyone else), I still think Nannu is figuring out his feelings, hence is insecure and compares himself to Abir. He obviously knows Mishti has not forgotten, gotten over Abir and infact still years and loves him. So I can't believe, Nannu is willing to go with this rishta, just on the basis, he thinks friendship and concern is enough for marriage. His heartbreak in the future is a result of his own decision to agree to this rishta, knowing Mishti doesn't love him back (not happy with rishta).

That's why I still think the kkhh route for Nish is still possible. He doesn't hate Abir, he just doesn't want him to hurt Mishti again and again. I hope once Nish sees Abir's genuine efforts and love for Mishti, he will understand Mishti also cannot stop loving Abir. He will be the kind, generous soul he is and will back offsmiley20smiley14 Sad that the makers/writers are dragging this unnecessary third angle shaadi dramasmiley24smiley44

5. precap: Kuhu's lack of control to keep secrets is my new FAVsmiley37 She really is badhbolismiley39

I'm eagerly waiting for the mishbir scene that Kuku helps Abir meet Mishti after rokasmiley31Hopefully it's uninterrupted and Abir gets to say atleast he is sorry.smiley31

xx

Bang on post nandu 👏👏👏🤗 you explained everything so perfectly... 👏👏 totally loved your analysis on nannu.. 👍🏼

and about nannu i totally agree even i too said something similar to uru he is doing all this for the family even though he is shown having feeling for mishti he is not completely into it but rather doing this shaadi for family, and i thought fist abir needs to stop this shaadi not bcoz he loves mishti but bcoz its a galat rishta... and today too abir said something similar naa if you choose wrong path you might slip.. i think its an indication n its going in that route only... in precap too abir came to know mish loves him only so its time for him to make mish realize she is wrong in getting into this rishta... she is not being fair to nannu... lets see.. 🤗

Ps: sorry for the long rant dear 😳

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Guys is abir alias shaheer dating prerna alias Erica ?

All the comments are mentioning his name ...🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7QG9ApBwWK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hi all....m new here...a silent member

my 1st ever mishbir vm...pls support me...pls watch n subscribe

https://youtu.be/ss9jJ2lzHng

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Guys is abir alias shaheer dating prerna alias Erica ?

All the comments are mentioning his name ...🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7QG9ApBwWK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Not too clued in on the real life drama, but just looking at the post and picture, I think it’s makeup - basically the other hand is hers with a male hand makeup on.

It’s a new fad going on.. 

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

naina so happy to read your update with hashtag after long yaar.. missed you so much...

I was reading your updates the last couple of months when I was away from the show. 😀

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the thread.

Sorry i haven't read any comments as i was very busy today.

Just watched the episode.Can somebody explain me what i just saw?Coz i didn't get a single bit of the episode. Ho kya raha tha pure episode mei?This was RV brothers plan which Shaheer was talking aboutBhagwaan ji ab toh mujhe uthailo.... 

I am not able to connect with any character now. All are behaving so out of character,why? What is Abir's plan,shayari aur dhol bajane se log saare insult bhool jayenge... Seriously Abir?😡 Mishti,if you are angry with Abir that doesn't mean you will destroy three people's lives like this including yours😡 Mr Nishant,either you are too smart or too dumb. I don't know what are you trying to project.😡

I think i am done with this show. I was so connected with it that it really feels bad to see this kind of downfall.😭