Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yaar I checked again, Sana did look dull in the elite club task! Hope these two haven’t fought again
She always look dull during task.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yaar I checked again, Sana did look dull in the elite club task! Hope these two haven’t fought again
She always look dull during task.
Vaise cameraman ne sid sana ko starting se ship krna shuru kr diya tha😆
Matlab starting days se jab sid sana hath pakad k so gaye the🤣
Cameraman bhaiya apki jai ho🤗
Apne diye hme sidnaaz😆
mereko normal lagi khud k points ache se rakh rahi thi with a smile on her face, zada excited nai as aise tasks mein nervous ho jaati hai vo yahan points rkhne hote hain.Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yaar I checked again, Sana did look dull in the elite club task! Hope these two haven’t fought again
Shyd sid ne samjhaya ho thoda to behave a lil maturely. Bs jab flipper bola tab thoda off hui
BB13 wld b a hw I met ur mother ? for Sid....
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
mereko normal lagi khud k points ache se rakh rahi thi with a smile on her face, zada excited nai as aise tasks mein nervous ho jaati hai vo yahan points rkhne hote hain.
Shyd sid ne samjhaya ho thoda to behave a lil maturely. Bs jab flipper bola tab thoda off hui
hope so! Yaar I cannot see them away from each other
Originally posted by: ghsp2fan
BB13 wld b a hw I met ur mother ? for Sid....
how I met your mother??? 🙄🙄
I think when hina says she is not faking
It is not sid who says exactly but vishal🤔
Lagta hai friendzone kr diya hai sid ne😳, tabhi bujhi si hai.
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
I think when hina says she is not faking
It is not sid who says exactly but vishal🤔
Lagta hai friendzone kr diya hai sid ne😳, tabhi bujhi si hai.
No, first Sid said it loudly and not Vishal
no it is vishal onlyOriginally posted by: Ashhima3
No, first Sid said it loudly and not Vishal
See when he moves forward to bend a lil, his lips move. Sid spoke only when asim said mene faide k liye dosti nai ki hai