Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I’m not watching BB on Tv Anymore!
But do support Asim on SM
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I’m not watching BB on Tv Anymore!
But do support Asim on SM
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Yeh SS fandom is the worst in the world. Uff now they’re making an issue out of Asim’s father tweet on Kashmir 370. It’s all over twitter too! Hadd hai.
Chill nothing will happen
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Yeh SS fandom is the worst in the world. Uff now they’re making an issue out of Asim’s father tweet on Kashmir 370. It’s all over twitter too! Hadd hai.
Lol
I knew it when k saw that ki ye hoga that's why it's instructed to sm clean up . Asim's I'd was new .
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Lol
I knew it when k saw that ki ye hoga that's why it's instructed to sm clean up . Asim's I'd was new .
Umar ko tweet Karo to get it deleted coz SS fans are tagging BJP in that
But do support Asim on SM
Ya ya that I will. Mein toh Reditt pe bhi karti hoon
I hate this 🤬bigg boss so much . They are targeting Asim from every side .😡😡😡
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Umar ko tweet Karo to get it deleted coz SS fans are tagging BJP in that
I can't tell Lubna lah through DM . Auska Umar padh lega .
Haan! Tell her please! I hate it so much but look what These people have done to Deepikas movie also. So atmosphere in our country is very tensed regarding all this.
Imam Sidiqui also supports SS ...not surprised 🤣
Imam Sidiqui also supports SS ...not surprised 🤣
Can you dm Lubna-lah about that daddy Riaz twitter clean up please .