Beyhadh is not going from my head 😂 what i think rudra. May give maya what ever she lost . his Passionate love and they even consumate give her a child back and again mj tries to ruin it this time she will kill him
I approve of this theory
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Beyhadh is not going from my head 😂 what i think rudra. May give maya what ever she lost . his Passionate love and they even consumate give her a child back and again mj tries to ruin it this time she will kill him
I approve of this theory
now you are talking⭐️☺️
😛 gutter mind activated at last a u are my inspiration
Tumhare papa ne mera bacha cheena..main tumse puro cricket team lungi
-Maya revenge plan😆
inspiration bhi bani to kis cheez ki🙉🙈😂😛 gutter mind activated at last a u are my inspiration
This time past wont repeat she will mj with rudra as her strength
Beyhadh is not going from my head 😂 what i think rudra. May give maya what ever she lost . his Passionate love and they even consumate give her a child back and again mj tries to ruin it this time she will kill him
I agree. I would love the track
Ok unpopular opinion#
I never thought arjun deserved maya..he was spineless!
Uff ladka aag hai hamara☺️
Ok unpopular opinion#
I never thought arjun deserved maya..he was spineless!
Yes not only maya even sanaaj too they both deserve better than arjun
Helllooooooo 🤗
Anything specific?