Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update di...... 

Can't wait for next one 

Thank you for the pm dear 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di..

Simmi got pregnant again and Ishita suggested to abort..

But Toshiji and Simmi taunted her.

Raman made ishita promise ...

Simmi was hiding the truth to belittle Ishita..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Mr.bhalla paratha made by ishita he said toshiji ishita have become punjabi bahu paratha is tasting like punjabi paratha raman also praised ishita toshiji and simmi were having food making faces as they didnt got chance to taunt ishita suddenly simmi fainted all got worried raman asked ishita to check simmi toshiji  was oppsing but mr.bhalla stopped her ishita checked simmi and said she is pragnent all started rejoicing the news ishita said its not good before some month simmi have delivered baby and she drinks too her stiches are not still fine it will risk for her life toshiji started badmouthing ishita poor ishita she got slapped when she said simmi should abort this baby toshiji is disgusting she asked raman to take ishita from there raman took ishita from there he asked her to do promise on him she will not involve in simmis this matter ishita agreed anyhow when ishita came back from work simmi taunted ishita saying she is jealous of her and want to kill her baby other doctor didnt suggested abortion simmi can be this much disgusting she is risking her life just to get ishita scolding ishitas pov was nice she got ready and was waiting for raman she called him he said he will be late due to meeting poor ishita

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sorrt for late reply yesterday i typed comment for two times but due to some techincal error on this server i was not able to post my comment

Edited by divz9769 - 4 years ago
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Simmi.......... Disgusting 

Pls update soon its a request 

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

ishu wants them to move foward and raman is stuck at the office,

Sravanthix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome Update

And Simmi and Toshi🙄 I have no words for these two, but hope they realise they are doing wrong by blaming Ishita all the time 

Do continue soon!. Thanks for the PM❤

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😳Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 28

It was three in night when Raman entered the room and saw Ishita was sleeping hiding in the duvet.he smiled seeing her sleeping like a baby and softly kissed her temple.

Raman-sorry jaan,got very late.but what to do,this was really important.bahut thak gaya,let's sleep.i have to go tomorrow very early.he thought and went to change.

Soon he came back and slept next to ishita.as he was very tired,he slept very soon.

Next morning,he got up at six hearing his phone ringing.

Raman-ok ,I am coming in sometime,tell them to wait.he said and got up.

Raman-kya musibat hai,itni subah jaana hai unn logon ko and I have to go to meet them before they leave.he said cursing his foreign clients and within fifteen minutes,he was all set to go.

He kissed ishita's temple softly and said-sorry jaan,had to go so early,but I will be back very soon.he said and was going when she turned and the duvet went off and he could see the blue nightie she was wearing.raman stopped seeing the nightie and remembered his talk with her .

Raman-does it mean,Ishita too want to take our relationship ahead,Kal raat woh mera intezaar bhi kar rahi thi.iska matlab finally she accepted me.he said smiling when his phone rang again.

Raman-i am going for now,but very soon I will be back and will surprise u also.he said and went kissing her hair again.

After half an hour ,Ishita wake up and look around.

Ishita-subah ho gayi,Raman aaye hi nahi raat bhar.she said and picked her phone to call him only to see a message from him.

Raman-came at three,had to rush as my clients r going.will be back soon.love u jaan.

She read it and said-shit Raman aa Kar chale bhi gaye itni jaldi.hamari baatein bhi nahi ho paayi aur main unhe kuch bata bhi nahi paayi,ki main Kya chahti hoon.she said sadly and went to freshen up.

After an hour,she went down and saw simmi and toshiji sitting and having breakfast.

Ishita-good morning mummy ji.

Toshiji-tune aisa Kya kar diya hai ki mera puttar raat ko Ghar hi nahi aata.aur subah itni jaldi nikal jaata hai. Jhagda Kiya Kya tune usse.

Ishita-nahi mummy ji,unke kuch foreign clients hai ,jisse milne gaye hai urgently.main kuch breakfast bana doon.

Simmi-no thanks,Bhai nahi hai aur naa hi papa,and we r not interested in eating anything from ur hand.waise bhi mera keeme ke parathe khane ka mann hai,joh tum nahi banaogi.waise if u want u can,she was saying when Ishita said-nahi,I will not touch non veg aur main tumhe bhi salaah dungi,don't eat too much fat .tumhare stitches abhi tak thik nahi hai.

Toshiji-tu nikal yahan se,teri bakwaas nahi sunni .Meri beti pregnant hai ,teri tarah baanjh nahi ,she can eat as per her choice and u r noone to interfere.she said and Ishita went out nodding her head.

Ishita -aaj Raman nahi hai toh kuch khane ka mann bhi nahi kar raha.infact yahan rehne ka hi mann nahi kar raha.aisa karti hoon clinic hi chalti hoon.wahin kuch kha lungi and can feel relaxed for sometime.she thought and went out of the mansion.

Ishita was sitting in the car when her phone rang.she picked it seeing his number and said-hello.

Raman-naasta nahi Kiya tumne??

Ishita look around and said-kahan hai aap??

Raman-yeh mere question ka answer nahi.

Ishita-mann nahi Kiya,aap kab tak free honge??

Raman-kuch der mein, kyun??

Ishita-kuch nahi,just want to see u.kal subah ke baad hum mile nahi .bahut khalipan lag raha hai.she said and her eyes got filled.

Raman-hey jaan,u r crying??

Ishita wiped her tears and said-nahi.

Raman-jhooth,tell me Kya hua,maa ne kuch kaha ,Ghar par kuch hua??

Ishita-aapke bina Ghar ,Ghar hi nahi lagta.bas chaar deewarein lagti hai.

Raman -missing me??

Ishita-bahut,come to me soon and just hold me tight.ek din nahi mile hum aur aisa lag raha hai jaise kuch hai hi nahi zindagi mein.she said and tears roll down her cheek.

Raman-hey ,don't u dare to cry.will finish everything asap ,then I am at ur service.why u r sounding so depressed ,bachche.

Ishita-dont know,achcha nahi lag raha.

Raman-achcha,stop being depressed and give me a broad smile.

Ishita smiled a little and he said-choti wali nahi broad wali.

Ishita-nahi ho raha.

Raman-ok,main arrange karta hoon apne jaan ki smile ka.achcha ,had to go.love u babu.he said and hung the call.

Ishita hold the phone for long and was thinking how hollow she is feeling without him.

Soon she reached her clinic and went inside .

Ishita to the receptionist-send pateints after a while.she nodded saying ok and Ishita went smiling.

She entered her cabin lost in her thoughts but stopped looking around.the whole cabin was decorated with flowers .she smiled and look around.

All her favourite flowers were decorated around with a big card.she picked it and read,

Sorry for not being around u when u need me,but remember ,I am always in ur heart.

Soon I will take u in my arms and take away all ur pain

Love 

Raman

She smiled reading the card and saw a teddy kept there.she picked it and read the note,hug it tight till I reach there.

She hugged the teddy tight and smiled when her eyes went on the table .

She went there and read the note,it's not good to miss someone so badly that u skip ur meal.ordered ur favourite food,have it and give a big smile.

Ishita opened and saw Chinese .she smiled and called him but he couldn't attend it.

So she just drop him a message.

I love u ,u r the best.

Ishita

Raman read the message and smiled.he send her a love emoji and told her to eat.

Ishita settled on the chair ,served the food and start enjoying it while Raman got busy in his meeting after making sure that she is happy.

After an hour or two,Ishita was just sitting idle as she don't have much pateint when her phone rang.

Ishita-hello Raman,khaali hue aap??

Raman-sorry jaan,mujhe aaj hi abroad jaana pad raha hai,kuch bahut urgent aa gaya hai. He said making her face fall.

Ishita-kahan??

Raman-singapore jaana padega ,will be back in a week.

Ishita-mujhse mile bina chale jaayenge ??she asked meekly .

Raman-thats why I called u,main hotel seven Pacific mein hoon.apna luggage yahin manga liya hai.yahin aa jao toh tumse mil kar yahin se chala jaaunga.really sorry baby,u were already depressed and I have to go leaving u .I am feeling terribly bad ,he was saying when she said-its ok ,Raman .main samajti hoon.i am coming to meet u,mujhse mile bina mat jaiyega.i want to hug u tight.

Raman-nahi,waiting for u .come soon.

Ishita nodded and both hung the call.

Ishita felt like crying and said-kaise rahungi main unke bina,uss Ghar mein jahan sab mujhe bas hurt karna chahte hai.i can't tell u this Raman but please don't go leaving me alone like this .she almost cried and went out of the hospital.

She was driving towards the hotel and was thinking-shall I tell him to take me along .mujhe nahi rehna unke bina,I will tell him to take me along.woh bhale mujhe kahin naa ghoomaye but I will be ok with him.atleast I could feel him around.haan yahin thik rahega,I will tell him to take me along .she thought and fasten the car.

Soon she reached the hotel and went to reception.

Ishita-raman Kumar bhalla??

Receptionist called the bell boy and told him to take Ishita to raman's room.

Bell boy-this way ,ma'am.he said and Ishita went behind him.

He left her near the room and said-if one ma'am.

Ishita gave him the tip and knocked the door .it was open and she went inside.the room was in complete darkness and as soon she entered the room,she heard it getting locked.

She turned in fear when the lights switched on slowly one by one.she look around and saw him standing there smiling.

She look at him with complaining eyes and he opened his arms for her.she went to him and hugged him tight.he wrapped his arms around her and said-liked the surprise??

Ishita look at him with questioning eyes when he said-u want some lone time for us naa,joh Ghar mein hume milne se raha,so I booked this suite for us.here we will live the most beautiful moments of our life.

Ishita-aap Singapore nahi jaa rahen hai??

Raman kissed her hair and said-apne babu ko chod kar kahan jaaunga,was just teasing u .he said smiling making her hit him playfully.

Ishita-u r so bad,I hate u .she said going away when he pulled her to him and said hugging her from back-but I love u,bahut jyada.he said and kissed her back making her shiver with his touch.

He start kissing her back slowly yet passionately making her loose herself to him.she couldn't stop herself and turn to him and before he can understand anything ,she cupped his face and took his lips in hers making him shocked.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very beautiful part.

Ab ishra ko choda time milega ek dusre ki saath bitane ka..